Total Domination

BABAMF

I would just like to congratulate Braden Atwood on a day of total domination at the merriville semi-state.  Cant wait for next weekend only ish Stevenson wasn't hurt so i could see that match under the lights!!

I would just like to congratulate Braden Atwood on a day of total domination at the merriville semi-state.  Cant wait for next weekend only ish Stevenson wasn't hurt so i could see that match under the lights!!

So does Stevenson!!!

Seen them both wrestle this year and I don't think it would have mattered this year. It is total domination @ 189 this year by Atwood. The Purdue boys have him at another level.

Dont forget about Rosebrock from Castle....unbelievable wrestler

Connor Mulins New Castle 130 pinned everyone in sight at New Caste SS and didn't allow a single point, it's gonna be a great match with Tsirtis :-)

After seeing Mullins pick apart a very talented Justin Kieffer and hearing about his impressive semi-state weekend I am also looking forward to seeing what he can do against Tsirtsis.

After seeing Mullins pick appart a very talented Justin Kieffer and hearing about his impressive semi-state weekend I am also looking forward to seeing what he can do against Tsirtsis.

Yes too bad its in the semi's :-( but nonetheless the top 4 will be a treat at 130

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.