Run The Table

hammer

As a Senior Andrew Howe Tech Falled EVERYONE in the State Finals his senior year.

The one who last the longest Chris Dean in the Finals 26-9 in 6:00

Briar Runyon 22-7 in 4:27 in the semis.

Chris Dewitt 20-5 in 5:25 in the quarters.

Chucky Bennett 23-6 in 5:31 first round.

Talk about TOTAL DOMINATION!!!!

As a Senior Andrew Howe Tech Falled EVERYONE in the State Finals his senior year.

The one who last the longest Chris Dean in the Finals 26-9 in 6:00

Briar Runyon 22-7 in 4:27 in the semis.

Chris Dewitt 20-5 in 5:25 in the quarters.

Chucky Bennett 23-6 in 5:31 first round.

Talk about TOTAL DOMINATION!!!!

That wasn't his senior year because he had techfalls on all but his final match his senior year, which was a major decision over Duckworth. You may be thinking of his junior year...not sure.

There may be a couple guys down in the southern part of the state that may give Duck all he wants!

Go get em Stein!! I think Weiss will give him all he wants as well!

x2 

Duckworth certainly deserves the respect of a defending champion but I would not take Stein or Weiss lightly.  Can't wait to see how this one plays out.

Duck prepares the same for every opponent, he does not take anyone lightly at all no matter who they are.  He is focused on wrestling, getting a lead and keeping it.  He will not overlook anyone, especially at this stage of the tournament.

Just my opinion of course

I certainly didn't intend for my response to suggest Duckworth would take Stein or Weiss lightly.  My comments were directed at others and their predictions for state.  He's a State Champion and that is something you don't accomplish by taking anyone for granted.  I have talked to Stein and Weiss and both are very nice kids and I wish them them the best of luck this weekend.  I'd love to see them both wrestling under the lights with the State Championship on the line.  It won't be an easy road for whomever wins this weight class and they will certainly have earned it the hard way.  If Duckworth prevails he most likely will have beaten both Weiss and Stein on his way to another title and that would be very impressive in my books.  Good luck to this young man as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.