EVANSVILLE...

lowsingle

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to theman kief and kendle had a very close match with a minute left kendle caught kief with a neck wrench to his back , and yes kief got hot when he lost, not good, keep your extra little comments to yourself, that was not the second time he got hot on the mat, there was a few things going on during the match that the officials did not see and kief did not keep his composure its a hard lesson to learn.       

to theman kief and kendle had a very close match with a minute left kendle caught kief with a neck wrench to his back , and yes kief got hot when he lost, not good, keep your extra little comments to yourself, that was not the second time he got hot on the mat, there was a few things going on during the match that the officials did not see and kief did not keep his composure its a hard lesson to learn.         

wat was going on? im not there and im only gettin my info off here lol was it trash talk or somethin?

the man if you want to post results then do so keep your negative comments to yourself.  yes he sometimes has a hard time losing he is very competitive and hates to lose that still does not give you the right to make negative comments on the message board.

A hard time losing?? I don't think having to have security intervene amounts to something as simple as a kid being competitive.

the man if you want to post results then do so keep your negative comments to yourself.  yes he sometimes has a hard time losing he is very competitive and hates to lose that still does not give you the right to make negative comments on the message board.

Thats the glory about the country. He can post results AND insert his opinion. Coaches are suppose to teach kids how to win and lost WITH GRACE. I dont care how competitive you are, if you lose then you can be as upset as you want OFF the mat

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.