Get Well Soon Coach O'Neal (Westfield)

HamCoFan1

Heard today that Coach O'Neal from Westfield was injured this week at practice and has not returned.

Possible broken bones in his face and potential surgery, and that he will possibly miss semi state.

Hope you heal up and hope see you at semi state coach!

I really hope Coach O'Neil can make it tomorrow because I would REALLY hate to see Coach Steele have to come out of the Jr, High ranks to show you all how it is done. LOL  Coach I hope you are able to coach your wrestlers tomorrow.  You are Lucky to have a great feeder program at Westfield.  I have known Coach Steele for a number of years and he is a great guy that loves the sport.  Hope to see you tomorrow.

Coach O'Neill

Get well soon.  Maybe the surgery will improve your look.  :)

On a side note.  I've had to opportunity to watch Coach O'Neill coach for a number of years and I firmly believe he is one of Indiana's finest.  Every year he seems to get the most out of his wrestlers and every year his wrestlers perform beyond expectations.  Coach I hope you get the opportunity to coach your wrestlers at NC SS, but if you don't I know that they will be ready. 

I know this isn't the discussion about the semi-state, but watch out for Brady White.  It think he could shock people.  As mentioned early, the Shamrocks tend to achieve beyond other people's expectations.

Good luck Shamrock wrestlers.  And continue the tradition that Coach O'Neill has created.

I'm hoping for a speedy recovery.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.