castle reg

BB145

Hey GW...how you doing? I know I wrestled for the USMC prior to you enlisting, but either Wetzel or Seward told us about one Marine wrestler that they would tie a string on his ankle to one of their ankles so if he got up in the middle of the night it would wake them. He supposedly had a history of getting up in his sleep and power drinking some water and then not recall it the next morning. It was probably one of them two...lol!

John Barnett

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JB  there were several that fit that category.  and thats SGT Maj seward now.  sgt maj benford just retired.  when i was makin 105.5 coach seward was chasing me down the streets of rome with a broom handle to make me make wt. i actually thought of jumping in front of a moving car just so i could go to the hospital and not make wt.  seward told me if i got hit by a car i would still make wt and THEN and only then would i be allowed to go to the hospital.  dont ya love the old days?   semper fi     also  it does not surprise me that you were the one to start this mess...   lol

If I would've known it was all this I wouldn't have asked. I didn't get to see the Regional this year first time since 88. I was at a singing competition with my youngest daughter, and no...I wasn't singing she was. LOL

WOW! Sgt. Major Seward..that is cool. Could you imagine telling LaRock..."no you didn't get the promotion!"

jb

where you drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry cola.

Does anyone else see the irony of someone named Lola asking us to get the "facts straight'?  Think she told Ray Davies the "straight facts"?

Hey it's just a question....  ;D 

Great men do not Lie and Cheat." The world is made up of winners and losers. Winners sometimes lose but they due so with their dignity and honor in place." That is the measure of a great man in my book.

Oscar

@nickster. Ooh rah back at ya devil dog..  @ JB I do remember larock tied another hard chargin devil dog for #1 at staff academy.  Tied straight across the board. They gave #1 to the other guy. Larock went into the sgt maj offfice and I inquired why he took second.  The sgt maj said the other guy displayed better leadership.  I know for a fact that was a very nervous sgt maj telling larock his leadership wasn't up to par. Lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.