152 CA  12

160 CA 15  Swing Match

171 MD 26

189 Ca 19

215 CA  22 Swing Match

HWT Ca 25

MD 26 CA 25

This was not my first score.

I know a lot of people look for Sims to come out and win at 145 but i just dont see it. Ive wrestled with both welch brothers before and they definately wont let off the gas.

WHat was the score last time Sims wrestled Welch at 145

I know a lot of people look for Sims to come out and win at 145 but i just dont see it. Ive wrestled with both welch brothers before and they definately wont let off the gas.

WHat was the score last time Sims wrestled Welch at 145

Typical Welch/Sims Match. 

Doug wrestled Sims to a 1 - 0 (or close to that ) match but honestly it wasn't that close.  Sims couldn't get out from the bottom and Doug could.  That was basically it.  Doug wrestled a smart and (as you have observed) pressured match and ended up with the win.  Could go either way as Sims is a strong competitor...But I have to look to the Welch boys to win anytime they step on the mat. 

Castle threw someone?  I'm not saying it didn't happen.  I don't remember it happening and don't recall many Castle throws ever.

Back in my day I remember  a guy by the name of Lance Stevens.  That dude could throw.  I think he tried a throw technique every single match.  Pretty awesome to watch.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.