LOGANSPORT REGIONAL

devildog47959

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going with Bell at 171.

The Delaney/ Bell match at NN invite was a very close match though, Bell hit 3 petersons during the match and looked a little winded at the end. Hopefully Bell picked up his conditioning regimen a little since then. If he has he should be looking at the crowd at Conseco from the floor this year.... ;)

103 final may prove to be a bit exciting, Hickman (RC) and Overby (HAR) should be a good match in the finals, Preston (LOG) Bell (SN) Atwood (DEL) will walk through regional and im calling a first round upset Martin (RC) over McTigue (DEL) at 130 i think it will be an exciting match! and after getting a chance to finally see Mike Green (RC) wrestle last weekend i expect him to win at 52. im also not sure about the kids from the Jeff sectional at 52. either way its going to be an awesome day of wrestling. good luck to all the wrestlers!

103 final may prove to be a bit exciting, Hickman (RC) and Overby (HAR) should be a good match in the finals, Preston (LOG) Bell (SN) Atwood (DEL) will walk through regional and im calling a first round upset Martin (RC) over McTigue (DEL) at 130 i think it will be an exciting match! and after getting a chance to finally see Mike Green (RC) wrestle last weekend i expect him to win at 52. im also not sure about the kids from the Jeff sectional at 52. either way its going to be an awesome day of wrestling. good luck to all the wrestlers!

Hickman prob wont even be in finals but if he does  Overby will win hands down.Watched them them both wrestle.

The 152 from Delphi is Tanner Lynde and he pinned Green 2 weeks ago in the finals at Hoosier conference. Also, McTigue won Hoosier conference at 135, so it should be an exciting match with Martin.

Hickman wont get past Yamamoto, it will be Yamamoto and Overby in the finals.  And i wouldnt count out Weise winning 112, and i have never seen Preston wrestle but i bet Hanthorne gives him a run for his money.  And what odds will you give me on the first round upset of McTigue i dont see it happening.  And Green will get dominated at 152 either pinned or majored by Lynde.

103 overby

112 Preston looked amazing last weekend

119 Johnson if he comes to wrestle

125 obviously Hicks

130 Son- Martin kid possibly over mctigue

135 Greyson weakest weight class

140 Dorrris if he comes to wrestle

145 Wagoner cant beat anybody if he comes to wrestle

152 ???

160 Vlahos

171 good weight class

189 hmmm I wonder :)

215  ???

285 Dix

Hickman wont get past Yamamoto, it will be Yamamoto and Overby in the finals.  And i wouldnt count out Weise winning 112, and i have never seen Preston wrestle but i bet Hanthorne gives him a run for his money.  And what odds will you give me on the first round upset of McTigue i dont see it happening.  And Green will get dominated at 152 either pinned or majored by Lynde.

Hickman will be tough if not this year then the near future, and i was real impressed with Preston and yeah i forgot the Lynde kid was the one who beat him at conference and as for the Martin McTigue match, MiTigue is beatable and Martin is a very strong kid, not saying McTigue isnt i know hes a good wrestler but im calling a first round upset because i think that this match will be the match of the whole first round and neither of these kids is a push over. the winner will be well deserving of it!

Here we go again

1. Overby H

2. Yamamoto LJ

3. Hickman  RC

4. White WL

112 ???

1-3. Pick One....Weise BC(Top 2 for sure), Hanthorne S, Preston Log (Loser gets 3rd)

4. Rehn WC

1. Berkshire CAS

2. Draper LJ

3. McTaggert BC

4. Scharder CC

1. Hicks S

2. Griffen M

3. Maxwell H

4. Jackson LJ

1. McTigue D (He has got to be agressive this week)

2. Son H

3. Huizar M (Tough Kid Wrong Weight Class)

4. Holloway CAS

1. Grayson LJ

2. Hardesty Cas

3. McTaggert BC

4. Matinez Log/Choula M winner

1. Brown LJ

2. Dorris P

3. Kantz H

4. Chapman Win

1. Hodge H

2. Cohen S

3. Dale M

4. Staley LJ

1. Lynde D

2. Wethington M

3. Palmeiri WL

4. Hamerick LJ

1. Vlahos H

2. Worden LC

3-4. Guitirrez M/Rumell D

1. Bell SN

2. Delaney D

3. Miller M

4. Winkle TL

1. Atwood D

2. Motton M

3. McQuisten Log

4. Tow RC

1. Sumner M

2. Vice LJ

3. Shultheisis TL

4. Anderson D

1. Mukai S (You are absolutely niave to think he will lose to a kid that didn't even place top 4 in this regional last year no offense to the big man from Winamac)

2-3. Winner Dix Win V Huizar H

4. Winner Ford M V Clark Log

I did pick my Toss-Up Winner for this Lay Out

School                                1                2              3              4        Tot

BC                                       1                                 2                          4

Cas                                      1               1                               1           2

CC                                                                                          1            1

D                                         3                2              1             1            1

H                                         3                1              3                            7

LJ                                       2                 3              3             2           10

LC                                      1                                                                 1

Log                                                                          2             1            3

M                                        1                 3               2             2           7

P                                                             1                                            1

RC                                                                          1               1           2

S                                          2                 2                                            4

SN                                       1                                                                1

TL                                                                           1              1            2

WC                                                                                          1            1

WL                                                                          1              1            2

Win                                                        1                              1            2

LJ Sect.                       TL Sect.                  

Champions                   12                                   2

Finalist(1st or 2nd)   23                                   6

Advancers                    40                                 16

Apologies to the Twin Lakes guys but there is a cruel history of Laf. Jeff Dominance----- I would like to see a few Upsets to see progress in balancing out the power

youngone-

Are brackets posted anywhere?  Just wondered where you got the info for your picks.  I believe Martin(RC) has beaten Ponto (BC) already this year if I am not mistaken.  Not sure who Martin has first round and wonder if that is why you don't have him finishing in the top four.

edit-

Nevermind...I saw the brackets for this weekend.  McTigue will be a tough opening round match.

youngone-

Are brackets posted anywhere?  Just wondered where you got the info for your picks.  I believe Martin(RC) has beaten Ponto (BC) already this year if I am not mistaken.  Not sure who Martin has first round and wonder if that is why you don't have him finishing in the top four.

edit-

Nevermind...I saw the brackets for this weekend.  McTigue will be a tough opening round match.

The brackets are on this site from the home page. For future glances at the brackets

http://www.indianamat.com/2010-ihsaa-regional-brackets/2010/01/

hey man good 2 hear from ya ha havnt seen u on 2 much this yr?  so uer little brother graduated last yr, so whats he doing now going 2 school? wrestling anywhere?

LOL I have been on here just rather quiet this year! Not sure I have had lots to say just been keeping it to myself but its that time I can't bite my tongue any longer so to speak haha. Yea my lil bro is going to the University of Saint Francis and playing football. We have a brother in between us that is playing football up there also , so they stole the younger version also haha. He got red shirted this yr which turned out to be a great blessing he tore his labrum lifting weights haha! so whats up with your lil bro going to school? Military? did i read somewhere on here that you are gonna make it home for state this yr?

and I will also take Delaney at 171 didnt mean to leave you out lil buddy you know I love you!!!! lol

The brackets are on this site from the home page. For future glances at the brackets

http://www.indianamat.com/2010-ihsaa-regional-brackets/2010/01/

That's where I saw them after I posted my resp0nse to you.  I'm not very talented with the computer.  It doesn't seem to respond well when I hit it and cuss at it for some reason.

LOL I have been on here just rather quiet this year! Not sure I have had lots to say just been keeping it to myself but its that time I can't bite my tongue any longer so to speak haha. Yea my lil bro is going to the University of Saint Francis and playing football. We have a brother in between us that is playing football up there also , so they stole the younger version also haha. He got red shirted this yr which turned out to be a great blessing he tore his labrum lifting weights haha! so whats up with your lil bro going to school? Military? did i read somewhere on here that you are gonna make it home for state this yr?

and I will also take Delaney at 171 didnt mean to leave you out lil buddy you know I love you!!!! lol

haha Sometimes i say the same thing should i post what i think or just sit back and laugh ha but 9 times out of 10 i will post something. so uer bro is playing ball thast awesoem man yea my brother went there on a college visit said he liked it then took a few other trips to anderson and a few other smaller schools he had his mind set on playin ball and then at the last minute decided he wasnt sure so ended up not playing anywhere.. he regrets it now but thats life. we have 2 live with the choices we make, hes doing good though just living in indy going 2 college.  must b aweosme 2 watch both uer little brothers playin college football at the same school haha and no i wish i could b home 4 state but im leaving in march 4 afghan so got too mcuh training to do still

haha Sometimes i say the same thing should i post what i think or just sit back and laugh ha but 9 times out of 10 i will post something. so uer bro is playing ball thast awesoem man yea my brother went there on a college visit said he liked it then took a few other trips to anderson and a few other smaller schools he had his mind set on playin ball and then at the last minute decided he wasnt sure so ended up not playing anywhere.. he regrets it now but thats life. we have 2 live with the choices we make, hes doing good though just living in indy going 2 college.  must b aweosme 2 watch both uer little brothers playin college football at the same school haha and no i wish i could b home 4 state but im leaving in march 4 afghan so got too mcuh training to do still

Why dont you 2 lovebirds just AOL each other or something and quit taking up space on here.....lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.