Elkhart Memorial Sectional

140goshen92

My picks for the Elkhart Sectional!

103 - Dominic Garrett - Jimtown                                              145 - Alberto Rios - Elkhart Memorial                                                                                 

112 - Austin Maynard - Goshen                                                   152 - Zack Corpe - Elkhart Memorial

119 - Stephen Ross - Concord                                                         160 - Francisco Garcia - Goshen

125 - Kevin Kelly - Elkhart Memorial                                       171 - Alex Hostetler - Fairfield

130 - Collin Crume - Jimtown                                                      189 - Brandon Dillenbeck - Goshen

135 - Jeremy Hill - Jimtown                                                         215 - Brandon Daniels - Goshen

140 - Ryan Ntende - Goshen                                                           275 - Jacob Clark - Goshen

Team sectional champs - GOSHEN finally gets one over Elkhart Memorial!!!!

I might be a little bias though!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

My picks for the Elkhart Sectional!

103 - Dominic Garrett - Jimtown                                              145 - Alberto Rios - Elkhart Memorial                                                                                  

112 - Austin Maynard - Goshen                                                  152 - Zack Corpe - Elkhart Memorial

119 - Stephen Ross - Concord                                                         160 - Francisco Garcia - Goshen

125 - Kevin Kelly - Elkhart Memorial                                      171 - Alex Hostetler - Fairfield

130 - Collin Crume - Jimtown                                                     189 - Brandon Dillenbeck - Goshen

135 - Jeremy Hill - Jimtown                                                         215 - Brandon Daniels - Goshen

140 - Ryan Ntende - Goshen                                                          275 - Jacob Clark - Goshen

Team sectional champs - GOSHEN finally gets one over Elkhart Memorial!!!!

I might be a little bias though!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

At the semi final round, Maynard (Goshen) and Martz (Fairfield) will be a good match!

yea nick crume will win sectionals easily!

I think we may have forgotten that Que is a returning state qualifier and that their match was pretty close at the Memorial Invite. Easily I think is wishful thinking. It should be a good match though.

im going with nick crume from jimtown at 112. he is a very solid wrestler

Nick Crume is o.k. all he does is stall then captialize when the other wrestler actually tries to wrestle he doesnt do anything my boy wrestled him in the summer and lost to Nick 2-0 OT because Nick stalled and stalled then got a lucky break on a shot my son took

Nick Crume is o.k. all he does is stall then captialize when the other wrestler actually tries to wrestle he doesnt do anything my boy wrestled him in the summer and lost to Nick 2-0 OT because Nick stalled and stalled then got a lucky break on a shot my son took

Countering is wrestling too.  I coached against nick in the conference finals this past weekend and he countered and scored on two single leg attempts by our wrestler.  Our guy didn't just fall to his knees and give up the takedown.  Nick scored becaused he countered better than our kid finished and that's just wrestling.  He's only a freshman and I would expect his offense to improve with age and mat time.

If I remember right I'm pretty sure he took Que down 3 times. All were with leg attacks. I wouldn't call that stalling. Maybe he just couldn't turn him, I've seen kids get ridden out the whole match and its just that they couldn't get out from bottom.

Yeah, I remember that match, it was tight. It was at the Jimtown Folkstyle. I think they also wrestled later at Bellmont... and there wasn't any stalling that time...

ok we dont have to go bashing a wrestler because of they way they wrestle, if thats their plan and it works then props to them the other wrestler should do something better to beat them them. everyone has a game plan, and everyone wrestles different, nick is a good wrestler and people don't need to go critizing him because he's winning.

Stalling is up to the ref to call, not a fan in the stands! If the ref doesn't call stalling there is no stalling in the match. Like someone said earlier countering is a wrestling technique as well. As long as he isn't cocky and does his talking on the mat I wish him luck on Saturday!

Unofficial team scores at Memorial going into finals with only 2 wrestleback matches and a handful of potential bonus point results unknown:  Jimtown 197, Memorial 183, Goshen 181. 

Goshen has 8 finalists, Jimtown 7, and Memorial 6, with seeds favoring 5 Goshen and Memorial kids and only 3 Jimtown kids. 

I think it's Jimtown with 5 for 3rd and 2 for 5th, Memorial with 6 for 3rd and 1 for 5th and Goshen with 1 for 3rd and 4 for 5th (Worcel, Maynard, and Troy Pickard for 5th...who saw that coming?).

It's going to come right down to the wire.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.