Best Hospitality Rooms Ever

Bloomington South...come on coaches chime in.

Done this for 4 years!

My son and I get up at 4am to make "Fritatas". Picture this.

A large 12 x 30 aluminum pan. Bottom covered with 5 pounds of fried potatoes and onions. Next a layer of grilled and sliced Italian sausage. Then a mixture of 100 eggs, cream, fresh mozzarella and cheddar cheese and fresh basil.

We usually make 3 (yes 300 eggs) one we add Jaleponeos (never could spell that) for the spicy bunch.

A little sour cream and Tabasco sauce and it will fuel ya.

Of course I am a little prejudice.

Done this for 4 years!

A large 12 x 30 aluminum pan. Bottom covered with 5 pounds of fried potatoes and onions. Next a layer of grilled and sliced Italian sausage. Then a mixture of 100 eggs, cream, fresh mozzarella and cheddar cheese and fresh basil.

We usually make 3 (yes 300 eggs) one we add Jaleponeos (never could spell that) for the spicy bunch.

My sphincter is bubbling at the sound of this!

Alright, I used to choose tournaments for the food, so let me chime in here...  Jimtown is a no-brainer.  Their freestyle tourney is like Thanksgiving in April!  Memorial is very good.  SB Washington actually has deep fried turkey  :o  If you are there with Coach Curtis you had better get there before he does.  Believe it or not, Wabash HS & Plymouth HS have a spread that is worth the drive too.  One word, meatballs.  BUT, most noteable of all is the LOWELL HS popcorn salad.  It is like nothing you have ever had and addicting.  If they would sell the stuff I would have a truck load on the way here now  ;)

Done this for 4 years!

...WOAH!  :)

I officiated at B. South last year for regionals and must admit, the spread was pretty awsome. The food table went the length of the entire cafeteria.

The above quote is not a reflection of any attempt to bribe or favor the officiating crew at Regionals. Comments are solely that of an individual.  ::) ::)

Some of my fav's:

Crown Point's Carnahan has chicken enchaladas.

Nice big spread at Mater Dei Holiday Classic.

North Newton is guaranteed to have deer meet in a chili or meatball or something.

Culver Academy sends you to the mess hall for a feast.

Further...a tourney without doughnuts and oj is a waste of my time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.