? for ihswca coaches and regional reps

ENoblewrestling

Recently I have been thinking about possible things that we could ask for from the ihsaa that would be attainable, while at the same time helping to develope and grow Indiana wrestling.

One pretty simple thing that we could ask for in my opinion would be one extra weigh-in.  This would give each team an extra dual meet which gets lots of fans out to the meets.  Gives varsity and j.v. wrestlers the chance to wrestle, and it would produce about 150 extra events for wrestling each year.  i also think that this would be something that could be very attainible what do you guys think?

1 more individual dual meet would be nice.  We spend a lot of time on Saturdays.  I would like to see that dual be required prior to the 2 lb growth allowance.  So that means early in the season.  This might spark some interest early on and hopefully create a fan base following????  But then again, there is a lot to developing a successful program and this is only 1 slice of the pie.  Good Luck on the expansion of the schedule.  I would be willing to put my 2 cents into this subject a little more.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.