Bellmont updates

zachpierson

watchin live as a mishawaka fan vs. perry... it was ridiculous 40 points before they score a point and eddy got caught to give up our first points.. tonte threw a headlock to catch stahl and the match is over.. that has to be one of the biggest differentials in a 1-2 matchup ever.. nonetheless it was great to beat up perry like that and even better after the match some younger arrogant perry fathers had to ruin the hospitality of the other perry fans that we were sittin amongst, after stahl got pinned they decided to wanna try to start a fight w/ mishawaka fans?? ha it was one of the most idiodic things i've ever seen after they get blown out of the gym they wanna "go outside" like i wasn't enough to get dominated on the mat. Good luck to perry the rest of the way though

apparently you must be the guy from mishawaka that was cusing to the perry guys after stahl got stuck which appears that you must have been his parents b/c i seen u go off right after he lost when everyone yelled he got stuck. ya mishawaka dominated and perry is young and learned from it but your state runner up got stuck and some parents dont know how to take a lose from one of your top wrestlers which i wasnt impressed at all by him b/c he was dominated.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently you must be the guy from mishawaka that was cusing to the perry guys after stahl got stuck which appears that you must have been his parents b/c i seen u go off right after he lost when everyone yelled he got stuck. ya mishawaka dominated and perry is young and learned from it but your state runner up got stuck and some parents dont know how to take a lose from one of your top wrestlers which i wasnt impressed at all by him b/c he was dominated.

Stahl is an excellent wrestler and seems to be a class act.  I still feel bad for him from last year's state final match where he patiently stood there while #1 show boated.  He clearly didn't like losing his two matches Saturday but he maintained his composure.

Welch and Tonte are excellent wrestlers but I was left wondering what happened to Stahl that day.  Maybe losing to Welch in the very first match-up of the day caused him to lose focus the rest of the day.  Or perhaps he was ill or injured.  Will be good to see him again in mid-February.

Stahl is an excellent wrestler and seems to be a class act.  I still feel bad for him from last year's state final match where he patiently stood there while #1 show boated.  He clearly didn't like losing his two matches Saturday but he maintained his composure.

Welch and Tonte are excellent wrestlers but I was left wondering what happened to Stahl that day.  Maybe losing to Welch in the very first match-up of the day caused him to lose focus the rest of the day.  Or perhaps he was ill or injured.  Will be good to see him again in mid-February.

he prob is a great wrestler that was the first time i seen him wrestle just didnt see anything from him, b/c of how dominate tonte made the match look.  hopefully well see the two meet again/

he prob is a great wrestler that was the first time i seen him wrestle just didnt see anything from him, b/c of how dominate tonte made the match look.  hopefully well see the two meet again/

I believe Tonte will be the152 champ I give all the Mishawaka wrestlers and coaches all the respect they have put together a top notch team . But after getting whopped like that it was nice to see our Jacob pull off the pin that I new he would. As soon as that happened the little bit of excitiment turned ugly when the Mishawaka parent kept saying score board and antaginizing the group that was refered to and those Perry fans were just supporters ex-wrestlers for Decatur that came to watch and that could of been a big mistake if you new the guy's that was in that corner!Decatur 90-92 team that was some studs. None the less we got our butts kid by a great team, hopefully we learn and come back stronger. I know my son has learned alot these last two weekends and we are very excited for the next two months. Good luck to all as we come in to the season that really counts tourney time.

Yeah, I doubt that's Stahl's parents dude...