North Mont. holiday duals

pantherfan

Does anybody know why the scheduals have said that this is on the 29-30th and now I'm hearing it is on the 30-31st?  If somebody could clear this up I'd appreciate it.  Now this tourny has some pretty good teams.  Any thoughts on team and individual champions??

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its on dec 30-31 ends new years eve, and i only know of a couple teams perry meridian, i think carmel, knox i think, delphi i think, and of course north montgomery but thats all i know of hope that helps not sure of the rest of the schools.

perry should have a clean sweep (7-0) but will be given a test by portage, portage will finish 6-1, followed by warren at 5-2, and bloomington south 4-3. individual: perry meridian will have 4 undefeated wrestlers 103, 112, 140, 152. will be some great matches at 135 with 5 ranked wrestlers along with 152 4 ranked, also 189 with 4 ranked.

perry should have a clean sweep (7-0) but will be given a test by portage, portage will finish 6-1, followed by warren at 5-2, and bloomington south 4-3. individual: perry meridian will have 4 undefeated wrestlers 103, 112, 140, 152. will be some great matches at 135 with 5 ranked wrestlers along with 152 4 ranked, also 189 with 4 ranked.

I agree that Perry looks like the front runner, but I don't think they'll have an undefeated at 152. Lynde from Delphi has been on a roll and is looking very good. My vote goes to him.

i think its on dec 30-31 ends new years eve, and i only know of a couple teams perry meridian, i think carmel, knox i think, delphi i think, and of course north montgomery but thats all i know of hope that helps not sure of the rest of the schools.

OK , anyone know the dates? Its nice to know so wrestling fans can plan. I know all the coaches, wrestlers and parents know. With no vested interest I usually like to attend, it is one of the real good duals in the state.

OK , anyone know the dates? Its nice to know so wrestling fans can plan. I know all the coaches, wrestlers and parents know. With no vested interest I usually like to attend, it is one of the real good duals in the state.

december 30-31 I am pretty sure that wrestling starts at 9am on both days

189 and 152 is loaded 189 has #2 Atwood,#3 Jones,#8 Eads #11 Richards # 13 King the NP kid is a solid wrestler as well,  should be some tough wrestling. Good luck to all. I do not see anyone getting with Atwood!!

152 has 4 ranked wrestlers Tonte#7, Lynde #8, Torres#10, Jennings#13 Tonte should stay undeafeted, this could be his year he has been pulling out alot of pins!!

135 has 5 ranked wrestlers as well #4 Barlow, Acuna #7, McTigue#9, Harris #15, Williams#16    NO cupcake schedual here!! Portage is looking really strong.

Wow! Sounds like there is no reason to even wrestle! You seem to have it all figured out!

I think you may be in for some surprises, both team and individual!

No way Perry will sweep this tournament.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.