Traicoff Invite

rdrodd1

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seeds really don't matter here as long as the top 8 teams are on the main floor.  This tournament is going to be a meat grinder like it always is.

I think the seeds really do matter, all you have to do is look at the bracket.

Had they seeded Cathedral #3, they would have wrestled Lawrence North to get into the top pool. I would definitely put my money on Cathedral in that matchup.

Instead, Franklin gets pitted against Lawrence North, and Franklin has already soundly defeated LN 51-21.

Now Cathedral has to wrestle a more unknown Portage team, which is definitely a tougher matchup in my opinion, than Lawrence North.

I just think Cathedral's past performances, and what they have done so far, should have given them an easier road to the Top 4 than Franklin.

The ole Rat looks forward to Ole Jimmy Watkins brawl on ridge road.  Im making a bold prediction but I like da Portage Indians. I have been doin some fancy math and I like da Indians chances. As we all know its aboy bonus points and stayin of of your back. One otter thing Munster might surprise a few people. Team Maldonado has been workin real hard I he here from my compadres at Mital. Im hopin dat I can make it over in time to see some action/ maybe i should call off.

The ole Rat looks forward to Ole Jimmy Watkins brawl on ridge road.  Im making a bold prediction but I like da Portage Indians. I have been doin some fancy math and I like da Indians chances. As we all know its aboy bonus points and stayin of of your back. One otter thing Munster might surprise a few people. Team Maldonado has been workin real hard I he here from my compadres at Mital. Im hopin dat I can make it over in time to see some action/ maybe i should call off.

Goal #1 win and stay on the floor.

Goal #2 lock up a few CP kids in the locker room and stay off our back.

Goal #3 I haven't thought that far out yet.

Had they seeded Cathedral #3, they would have wrestled Lawrence North to get into the top pool. I would definitely put my money on Cathedral in that matchup.

Instead, Franklin gets pitted against Lawrence North, and Franklin has already soundly defeated LN 51-21.

Now Cathedral has to wrestle a more unknown Portage team, which is definitely a tougher matchup in my opinion, than Lawrence North.

I just think Cathedral's past performances, and what they have done so far, should have given them an easier road to the Top 4 than Franklin.

Well there is some reasoning behind the seeds.  I'm sure it wasnt pulled out of a hat.  We'll find out Saturday if it was seeded good or not.

If Portage beats Cathedral then don't they deserve to be in the top 4?  If you are arguing that Cathedral is a better team than Franklin then I could buy that.  But arguing that they should, because of their past performances, get an easier route to the finals seems flawed.

If Portage beats Cathedral than don't they deserve to be in the top 4?  If you are arguing that Cathedral is a better team than Franklin then I could buy that.  But arguing that they should, because of their past performances, get an easier route to the finals seems flawed.

too bad it did not workout that way, ifcathedral wants to get on the floor than they will. the match ups will be very exciting come the end of the day, and we will see if the seedings were correct after a tough  Franklin vs. Cathedral match.  good luck to everyone... >:( >:(

Goal #1 win and stay on the floor.

Goal #2 lock up a few CP kids in the locker room and stay off our back.

Goal #3 I haven't thought that far out yet.

CP's troubles need to start in their own parking lot(transportation issues)where is that bus barn in Crown Point?????  ;)

It's gonna be an electric atmosphere at the Tepee!!!

too bad it did not workout that way, ifcathedral wants to get on the floor than they will. the match ups will be very exciting come the end of the day, and we will see if the seedings were correct after a tough  Franklin vs. Cathedral match.  good luck to everyone... >:( >:(

Pop tart... I am not usually the spelling and grammar type but your signature line makes me laugh.  In an intoxicated state one evening, after seeing that movie, one of my friends decided he wanted a tattoo of that phrase... and he got it exactly as you have written it in your signature.  To this day he is the "butt" of jokes about it which is ironic because that is where the tatoo is located. ;D

Ranked wrestlers

103 #9 Ruiz Munster

112 #1 Beck Mishawaka

#9 Coppinger Portage

#11 Medina Munster

#12 Rodriguez Highland Beck vs Rodriguez 1st Rd

119 #1 Hawkins Crown Point

#3 Nelson Lawernce North

#5 HArvey Cathedral

#15 Binion Mishawaka

125 #12 Wisler Mishawaka

130 #1 Tsirtsis Crown Point

#7 Schrader Mishawaka

#10 Schofiekd Franklin

#14 Clark Calumet

#16 Stringfied Cathedral

135 #5 Guerra Mishawaka

#8 Van Horn Franklin

#9 Schurg Crown Point

#11 Acuna Portage

#8 Brady Lowell

#15 Flamme Crown Point

145 #1 Roach Crown Point

152 #2 Stahl Mishawaka

#4 Surma Munster

#10 Torres Portage

#1 McMurray Portage

#2 Willis Cathedral

#8 White Mishawaka

#7 Morin Mishawaka

#12 King Portage

#14 Fowler Calumet 1st rd match

#1 Lentz Mishawaka

#2 Cleveland Munster

#5 Buchanan Cathedral

#7 vice Jeff

HWT

#2 Thomas Mishawaka

#14 Devyak Portage

Wrestlers, Coaches, and Fans can't help getting goosebumps when thinking about the Traicoff!  This is a true test to those 'tweeners' and even those returning studs!  You get to see upsets and some matches that could be the state finals! I can't wait to watch some wrastlin'!  This tournament is truly branded  in my head as some of the best memories I will ever have of Indiana wrestling!  I'm very excited!  Good luck!

I Would like Calumet to add one more Top team. Maybe like a Perry or Castle or another real tough team from down south or another tough team from The  logansport area(Delphi or Harrison) not that I'm complaining I still love the Tourny   

Or maybe a chicago area power.  Possibly a western michigan tough team like Lakeshore?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.