Traicoff Invite

rdrodd1

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm taking Mishawaka to win it with a top 4 of CP, Cathedral and Franklin. with LN. Portage Munster and laf jeff to round out the main floor. I'm thinking a McMurray vs Willis match depending on seeds then Hawkins vs Nelson maybe a stahl vs roach on a bump. or if the seeds line up a cleveland vs lentz match I would like to know the seeding so we can get a idea     

I feel our squad can make the final four... We are really looking forward to many tough matches such as willis and i, stahl and torres, van horn and acuna.  Hell maybe roach will wrestle torres!  There are alot of possible grudge matches and I feel that we're more preparred than any team  in the state.

I agree, I think  Mish will win also. I imagine Coach Wadkins will post the seeds once he's finished pairing. He does a great job of separating the conf opponents in the first 2 rounds and getting the best competition on the main floor in the final three rounds.

Is there a difference between Franklin Community and Franklin if so which teams is at the Traicoff?  Some good 2nd round duals with teams like Franklin, Cathedral, L.N. and Portage having to wrestle each other to see who gets in the meat grinder. Lets not forget Munster either, who beat a tough Elkart Memorial team earlier this year. Its going be an exciting day of wrestling.

I feel our squad can make the final four... We are really looking forward to many tough matches such as willis and i, stahl and torres, van horn and acuna.  Hell maybe roach will wrestle torres!  There are alot of possible grudge matches and I feel that we're more preparred than any team  in the state.

I agree Portage matches up well with all teams except Mish in my opinion. Depending on the draw,  I would not be surprised to see Portage in the final four.  Good luck!

btw, maybe you should really look up the acedemic requirements for MSU... I think I'd make you look Mentally Handicapped.

Its a message board...Grow up and learn how to be humble.. The fact that you are sitting on here arguing your intelligence to somebody you probablly will never meet in your life is pretty sad  ::)

Its a message board...Grow up and learn how to be humble.. The fact that you are sitting on here arguing your intelligence to somebody you probablly will never meet in your life is pretty sad  ::)

We were joking..

And you always have something to say about me.. Maybe you need to grow up and stop bashing high schoolers??  ???  Or maybe to my face?

We were joking..

And you always have something to say about me.. Maybe you need to grow up and stop bashing high schoolers??  ???  Or maybe to my face?

Maybe because you are the only highschooler that gets on here and toots his own horn...And i have no problem repeating anything i have said on here to anybodys face  ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.