Looking For Rankings Worthy 103, 125, 130, 135, 145***, 160, 215, and 285's

RankingsGuy

These are "watch-list" type guys.  Right on the edge of cracking the top 16, right now i'm looking for kids who have at minimum been to the semi-state and close to qualifying for the state tournament.  please include full name, grade, and school, as well as credentials.  posting here or emailing me would be the best way for me to gather this information.  thanks for your help

Jason Simmons from PM is 9-1 with only loss to Brandon Wright by major.  Senior at 125.  He has been around.  Placed 3rd in jr. freestyle state last year.  Pretty solid kid.  AAU Disney all american.  Last year in the Regionals State Qualifier Seve Duncan of BG beat Jason 6-3 in the first round.  Just giving a solid senior some props.

Kyle Riedling should be very high on this list ,I am looking foward to seeing Riedling vs. Decker!!   

I was wondering what happen to Kyle. That kid is a stud and will make some noise come tournament time. Does anyone know why Kyle didnt wrestle last year?  I didn't see his name at all last year, I thought he had moved.  My pick is Kyle over Decker

Renaldo Weekley, a junior from Jeffersonville at 135. He is 9-1 on the season. He beat Tim Martin from New Albany at HHC Duals this past weekend. Was a semistate qualifier last year. A very solid wrestler. His only loss was a Capital City Classic (can't remember who), but he was winning by 4 and got caught in a throw and lost by 1, so ended up finishing 3rd.

I was wondering what happen to Kyle. That kid is a stud and will make some noise come tournament time. Does anyone know why Kyle didnt wrestle last year?  I didn't see his name at all last year, I thought he had moved.  My pick is Kyle over Decker

Kyle was going through a tough time in his life.But he is going to be solid.He is a force to be reckoned with.

Greg Wedow of Laporte at 285 should be ranked he has hung with number one and number three in the state and has shown great wrestling skills. Also there was no match with a kid from Caston. You must confusing La Porte (DAC) with some other country school population 200.

Kyle was going through a tough time in his life.But he is going to be solid.He is a force to be reckoned with.

What school is he at and what weight class will he be wrestling? I look forward to seeing him wrestle come february. Good luck!

Im at 135 my name is Chris Pajdzik I go to Gavit High school I have been to Semi State I have won sectionals and Im a 2x Conference champion

I dont expect to be high on the rankings but just on there

lol chris i dont think you put yourself there. but hey a support you. Chris Pajdzik is a good wrestler and i know has been showing some serious skill this year.

Hey Chris from Gavit.  The way you get ranked in the top 16 of the 300 potential wrestlers in the state at your weight class alone, is you have to have beaten a ranked wrestler recently,  made it to  state the previous year,  placed in the top 5 or so at the folkstyle or freestyle state finals, or of course medaled in one of the national tourneys.  Thats my understanding anyways.  Having said that, just keep working hard like it sounds like you are, and all will work out fine.

Greg Wedow of Laporte at 285 should be ranked he has hung with number one and number three in the state and has shown great wrestling skills

Was the match that he got stuck at the end of the 2nd period by some unknown kid from Caston and then went ballistic an exhibition match or something?

RankingGuy i noticed that u have 103 ivon ruiz ranked 12 i think u ment Santo Marciano because ivon wrestled 112 the hole year so far and he did not lose to Ferdig, Marciano did if u could look in to that it would be great

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.