Individual Rankings are RELEASED!!!!!!!!

Y2CJ41

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jordan Robinson at 160 he will be very hard to deal with at that weight!! Willis vs. Robinson will be a great match-up

With Sean McMurray  at 160 this yr, I dont see him having any trouble.. he is just that good!! No offense to all other 160 pounders.. but i have Sean on top of the podium come February.

Jordan Robinson at 160 he will be very hard to deal with at that weight!! Willis vs. Robinson will be a great match-up

With Sean McMurray  at 160 this yr, I dont see him having any trouble.. he is just that good!! No offense to all other 160 pounders.. but i have Sean on top of the podium come February.

Jordan vs Sean at North Mont. it should be a very good match, I believe these two wrestled during the freestyle season with Sean winning by a point or two, this will be one two watch!!

Jordan vs Sean at North Mont. it should be a very good match, I believe these two wrestled during the freestyle season with Sean winning by a point or two, this will be one two watch!!

My sophmore year.

My sophmore year.

Robinson cutting from 171 to 160 a very strong 160, McMurray moving up two weight classes to 160?      It will be very interesting.

My sophmore year.

Robinson cutting from 171 to 160 a very strong 160, McMurray moving up two weight classes to 160?       It will be very interesting.

1 weight class.. Do your homework..

Smallest jump of my high school career.

With Sean McMurray  at 160 this yr, I dont see him having any trouble.. he is just that good!! No offense to all other 160 pounders.. but i have Sean on top of the podium come February.

My sophmore year.

Robinson cutting from 171 to 160 a very strong 160, McMurray moving up two weight classes to 160?       It will be very interesting.

That would of been Jordans freshman year which he did not wrestle the H.S season, Don't get testy I wish you both the best of luck I am saying it will be a great match-up!!

With Sean McMurray  at 160 this yr, I dont see him having any trouble.. he is just that good!! No offense to all other 160 pounders.. but i have Sean on top of the podium come February.

My sophmore year.

Robinson cutting from 171 to 160 a very strong 160, McMurray moving up two weight classes to 160?       It will be very interesting.

That would of been Jordans freshman year which he did not wrestle the H.S season, Don't get testy I wish you both the best of luck I am saying it will be a great match-up!!

You lost me with that one..

I was saying if it was your soph year, and it was Jordans Frosh year, He did not wrestle varsity his frosh year, that was during freestyle correct? The best of luck to you, you are a very talented wrestler I am just looking foward to seeing that match.  

My sophmore year.

You lost me with that one..

Jordan would of been a freshman that year and he did not wrestle varsity his freshman year. That was during ISWA correct? The best of luck to you both you are both very talented wrestlers I am just looking foward to this great match- up. I am not taking nothing away from you , you are a great champion!!

Sweet!  I will be attendence to witness this "Clash of Titans". ;D

I don't think that he was being "testy", just truthful.

I'm not a titan.. I'm a Spartan!

And Spartans! what is your profession?!  HAOO  HAOO HAOO!!!

Persian messenger: Listen carefully, Leonidas. Xerxes conquers and controls everything he rests his eyes upon. He leads an army so massive it shakes the ground with its march, so vast it drinks the rivers dry. All the God-King Xerxes requires is this: a simple offering of earth and water. A token of Sparta's submission to the will of Xerxes.

Leonidas: Submission. Well, that's a bit of a problem. See, rumor has it that the Athenians have already turned you down. And if those philosophers and... boy-lovers have found that kind of nerve?

Theron: We must be diplomatic -.

Leonidas: (cutting him off) And of course Spartans... have their reputation to consider.

Persian messenger: Choose your next words carefully, Leonidas. They may be your last as king.

[Leonidas turns and ponders the offer, looking at various people around him, the last of whom is Gorgo.]

Leonidas: Earth and water...? [draws his sword and points it toward the Persian messenger, whose back is to a large well. The Spartan guards draw their swords and point them to the other messengers.]

Persian messenger: Madman... You're a madman!

Leonidas: Earth and water... You'll find plenty of both down there. [indicates the well with his sword]

Persian messenger: No man, Persian or Greek, no man threatens a messenger!

Leonidas: You bring the crowns and heads of conquered kings to my city's steps! You insult my queen. You threaten my people with slavery and death! Oh, I've chosen my words carefully, Persian. Perhaps you should have done the same.

Persian messenger: This is blasphemy! This is madness! [Leonidas lowers his sword looks toward Gorgo, who nods.]

Leonidas: [facing the Persian messenger] Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!! [kicks the Persian messenger into the well]

Sweet!  I will be attendence to witness this "Clash of Titans". ;D

I don't think that he was being "testy", just truthful.

I'm not a titan.. I'm a Spartan!

And Spartans! what is your profession?!  HAOO  HAOO HAOO!!!

Persian messenger: Listen carefully, Leonidas. Xerxes conquers and controls everything he rests his eyes upon. He leads an army so massive it shakes the ground with its march, so vast it drinks the rivers dry. All the God-King Xerxes requires is this: a simple offering of earth and water. A token of Sparta's submission to the will of Xerxes.

Leonidas: Submission. Well, that's a bit of a problem. See, rumor has it that the Athenians have already turned you down. And if those philosophers and... boy-lovers have found that kind of nerve?

Theron: We must be diplomatic -.

Leonidas: (cutting him off) And of course Spartans... have their reputation to consider.

Persian messenger: Choose your next words carefully, Leonidas. They may be your last as king.

[Leonidas turns and ponders the offer, looking at various people around him, the last of whom is Gorgo.]

Leonidas: Earth and water...? [draws his sword and points it toward the Persian messenger, whose back is to a large well. The Spartan guards draw their swords and point them to the other messengers.]

Persian messenger: Madman... You're a madman!

Leonidas: Earth and water... You'll find plenty of both down there. [indicates the well with his sword]

Persian messenger: No man, Persian or Greek, no man threatens a messenger!

Leonidas: You bring the crowns and heads of conquered kings to my city's steps! You insult my queen. You threaten my people with slavery and death! Oh, I've chosen my words carefully, Persian. Perhaps you should have done the same.

Persian messenger: This is blasphemy! This is madness! [Leonidas lowers his sword looks toward Gorgo, who nods.]

Leonidas: [facing the Persian messenger] Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!! [kicks the Persian messenger into the well]

I love it but we have to stop, I have am practice and i could go on and on all night!!!!!

With the first practices just getting under way,  someone has found away to give McMURRAY  a little more  motivation (as if he needs it) and a little extra fire that a Champion sometimes uses in his training. I'm sure all of the 160 pounders around the state are happy to read these threads. lol...Best of luck to all.

With the first practices just getting under way,  someone has found away to give McMURRAY  a little more  motivation (as if he needs it) and a little extra fire that a Champion sometimes uses in his training. I'm sure all of the 160 pounders around the state are happy to read these threads. lol...Best of luck to all.

At 160# the question is who will be 2nd,3rd.....

The best of luck to you both you are both very talented wrestlers I am just looking foward to this great match- up. I am not taking nothing away from you , you are a great champion!!

Nice close Caliboy189, and I understand your anticipation, but here are some points to consider:

Let's take a look at Big Mac's IHSAA history real quick, and the answer to your doubt's about his ability to move up in weight successfully may be proven baseless.

Freshman, 35-8, finishing 7th @ 112.

Sophomore, 33-4, State Champ @ 135, after moving up 4 weight classes.  Hmmm....

Junior, 49-0, State Champ again, @ 152, after moving up 3 weight classes.  Even louder  hmmm...

Now, as a Senior, moving up 1, not 2, weight classes as you stated in your over-ebullient support for your wrestler of choice, you're expecting him to be incapable or unprepared?  I think not.

I understand and respect your enthusiasm to support your guys, but why would you paint a target on them like you have?  You're not doing them any favors stirring up the hornet's nest, but then, go for it.....

Let's not get ahead of ourselves .... stranger things have happened ....

DSC_3230.jpg

Let's not get ahead of ourselves .... stranger things have happened ....

DSC_3230.jpg

Stranger things have happened..

width=332 height=500http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v194/176/107/688771994/n688771994_682571_5402.jpg[/img]

2399_1098089808519_1114843388_30323625_1306_n.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.