Fort Wayne Semi-State Rankings **2/6**

Y2CJ41

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grayson Smith from Norwell wrestled at 160 vs. Bluffton. Found it on High School results Bluffton vs. Norwell. Plus Zach Corpe Wrestled at 160, I seen he lost to Surma at Chesterton Duals.

Smith was just bumped up to 160 by the coach in an effort to try and better their team to win.

Chris Hogendobler from Concord beat #4 at 152 Matthew Stephens from Southwood. Unless Stephens didn't wrestle 152 lb. at the Elkhart Central Turkey Duals.

Hogendobler deserves top four just for having the best name in the rankings!

Austin Shepherd from Western will wrestle 140 all year, may drop to 135 but definitely not 130.  I think he has a  chance of making it out of semi state.

Logun Taylor from Western will wrestle 145 all year, may drop to 140.  I think he has a chance of making it out of semi state.

Austin Shepherd from Western will wrestle 140 all year, may drop to 135 but definitely not 130.  He will make it out of semi state at either weight.

Logun Taylor from Western will wrestle 145 all year, may drop to 140.  He will make it out of semi state at either weight.

Wow, those could be the boldest predictions on this thread yet.

I am not sure anyone is a lock to make it to state from the Fort Wayne SS other than a few returning state placers.

Yeah you're right,  I should say "they have a good chance"  or " I THINK  they will make it out of the there this year."  Austin has already two years ago, injured last year and couldn't wrestle.  Logun has made there twice, and is due to make it out of there.   

THANKS FOR CATCHING MY WORDING.

Chris Hogendobler is in the 11th grade. Chris also wrestled at Border Wars Nationals at 152lb., the 152lb had at least 10 ranked wrestlers from Michigan, Illinois, and Ohio. Chris got 7th place and only lost to Josh Houldsworth 2009 State Division 1 champ at 145lb. in his 1st match and Nick Bohn currently ranked #3 at 145lb. Division 1. Josh Houldworth got 1st place  and Nick Bohn got 2nd place at Borderwar Nationals. Videos of Chris wrestling Borderwar Nationals can be seen on Flowrestling under video coverages November 7 Borderwars Nationals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.