J.V. Meet "Sticky"

I think its a called a "sticky" when the topic stays on the top of the page.  Anyhow I was wondering if there would be anyway in the open dates section of the site that we could get four posts that stay at the top of the page that coaches and teams could put their jv dates, and needs by area of the state.  Maybe Northeast J.V. tournies, Northwest J.V. tournies, Southwest J.V. tournies, Southeast J.V. tournies. Or by semi-state or whatever.  Im just making this suggestion is because I think that it would help organize dates and locations for J.V. meets, and maybe if you could find teams in your area you could get together on a dual or something for j.v. instead of having to look through all of the posts for tournaments that are too far away for some schools budgets.  And plus since alot of the J.V. tournies seem to be almost opens it could help them advertise and get even more area teams to them.  Ok just a thought let me know what you all thinnk.

• 3 weeks later...

i think this is a great idea!  I would post it both in the open dates section AND in the regular forum section.  I have a feeling many coaches dont "get back here" this deep into the forum to actually see the open dates and read through them.  If we had a Varsity Tournament Sticky and a JV Event Sticky that was broken down by semi-state, that would be very helpful.  What do you think Y2????