T.U.F.

D-train

I'll say one thing for episode one, that was a bloody mess of a fight.  I couldn't even tell where he was bleeding from until they showed that huge cut after the fight.  It's probably best that he lost.  I don't think that's going to heal in time to fight another round.

I'll say one thing for episode one, that was a bloody mess of a fight.  I couldn't even tell where he was bleeding from until they showed that huge cut after the fight.  It's probably best that he lost.  I don't think that's going to heal in time to fight another round.

I love the fighting, but I think it's a little rediculous when blood is squirting everywhere, like in "Nation Lampoons European Vaction" when Clark hits the bicyclist! Thay didn't even stop and look at it? I think this one may be more exciting than the last time they had heavy weights. I don't think "Rampage" is gonna win a fight either.

No, Dave just fought Don Frye last weekend. He is not in TUF. His next fight will likely be some retribution in Japan on the November event.

no, i know that dave isn't on tuf.  what i mean is did he fight "big country" in the past?  i know i saw b.c. fight before, but i can't remember where.  98% of all of the mma fights i have seen have been ufc or wec. 

Yeah If anything they should have had a 3rd round. Shivers dominated the first round controlling every position mounting his opponent and getting a near submission.  I think its crazy how out of shape all of these fighters are.. You would think if you knew  you were going on the show you would want to get into shape but i guess not.

I thought that both guys should have lost last night, but if I had to call a winner it wouldn't have Shiver.  He scored two takedowns, but didn't do any damage.  He was almost out at one point, but his opponent was too busy catching his breath to capatilize.  If they were both in shape, I think Shiver would have either be TKO'd or his leg would have given out eventually.  He didn't have any answer for that leg kick other than a straight right with no power on it.

As for Kimbo losing his first fight, I'm not sure if it would hurt rating all that much.  He'll still be in the house.  I know someone leaked the result of his first fight.  Dana admitted to that, but they were quick to leak alternate results through other sources to cause confusion.  I'm not sure what to believe at this point.  One rumor has Kimbo going to the quarter finals.  Either way, he isn't going to win the entire thing.

Hey, all of you really that's awesome but can we keep spoilers off the board? I go out of my way not read or find spoilers. I remember when Diaz and Gamburyan fought in finals of T.U.F. and somebody put it on The Underground before the quarterfinals had been fought. What a waste. Keep your sources to yourself please.

Hey, all of you really that's awesome but can we keep spoilers off the board? I go out of my way not read or find spoilers. I remember when Diaz and Gamburyan fought in finals of T.U.F. and somebody put it on The Underground before the quarterfinals had been fought. What a waste. Keep your sources to yourself please.

all you have to do for this spoiler is go to any major mma site and see Dana White's remarks on how he was upset someone leaked it...so it's not really that big of a secret!

If anyone would ever think Kimbo beats Nelson is crazy.  This is the same Kimbo who got knockout by a jab.

the Shivers fight was pathetic, Their has to be some circumstances going on to why guys on TUF are always out of shape.  I mean they couldnt even go a full 5 min round without huffin and puffin.  Anyways Roy Nelsen should win this TUF hands down.  the four fighters so far havent impressed me at all.

For the spoiler, I have not heard it till now.  I knew someone leaked something but didnt know what it was.  It doesnt really bother me because first, Kimbo is getting KO'd tomorrow and second some always gets hurt and itsa perfect fit for Kimbo to come back and fight.