LPD has to be smilen !

Regionrat1

His ole devils took it da dogs again !! I don't know what day have in da water at lake dale but it must help grow foottball players.  More dan likely it all starts in da middle school wraslin room where he teaches deem postionin and hand fighten. 

LPD096 is most likely the finest person ever to wear a Lowell Police Department uniform.  He is a stern, but caring officer of the law.  Among his duties in the wondrous city they call Lowell are town councilman, middle school wrestling coach, middle school football coach, donut eater and he is in charge of promoting each and every great wrestler that wrestles at Lowell.  He is also a dedicated husband and father.  His favorite shows include Seinfeld, Two and a Half Men, The Andy Griffith Show, The Dog Whisperer, UFC Unleashed.  Some of his favorite movies include: Sideways, Rudy, Wall Street, Goodfellas, American President, and Black Hawk Down.  On top of all this fine gentleman is an avid reader of Peter Drucker novels.  If there is anything else you would like to know about this very outstanding human being, I am sure he will answer your questions himself.

LPD096 is most likely the finest person ever to wear a Lowell Police Department uniform.  He is a stern, but caring officer of the law.  Among his duties in the wondrous city they call Lowell are town councilman, middle school wrestling coach, middle school football coach, donut eater and he is in charge of promoting each and every great wrestler that wrestles at Lowell.  He is also a dedicated husband and father.  His favorite shows include Seinfeld, Two and a Half Men, The Andy Griffith Show, The Dog Whisperer, UFC Unleashed.  Some of his favorite movies include: Sideways, Rudy, Wall Street, Goodfellas, American President, and Black Hawk Down.  On top of all this fine gentleman is an avid reader of Peter Drucker novels.  If there is anything else you would like to know about this very outstanding human being, I am sure he will answer your questions himself.

Dat is a fine synphopsis of Ole LPD !!! However I tink his favorite catoon is Sponge Bob Square Pants

wHITH all does fine athletes in Crown Town why can't day beat the 4a devils ? Plus with all does move in's you would think day would be goin to da dome ?

You are right, RegionRat...pretty happy with that performance Friday night!

Y2 has been on my FACEBOOK home page! haha

We have many wrestlers that play football in Lowell, one two-way starter is Nate Cleveland, a beast! The Town of Lowell is football crazy and you can see the tumbleweeds moving down through the subdivisions on Friday nights because it's vacant around here----the WHOLE town attends the football games! Coach Joe Willmann, our Head wrestling coach, is the professional video man on top of the booth...we load up and head out to the away games together and hit HOOTERS on the way home...like clockwork.

LIVING the DREAM, my man!

(...but still anxious for wrestling to start up---no denying that!)

His ole devils took it da dogs again !! I don't know what day have in da water at lake dale but it must help grow foottball players.  More dan likely it all starts in da middle school wraslin room where he teaches deem postionin and hand fighten.  

That's all good but I don't expect to see LPD's Devils looking that good on the mat this season.   They lost 3 tough seniors in Monix, Lamb, Johnson and I'm thinking the cupboard is bare  :-\.

The Cupboard is never bare at Lowell, my good friend. We have a great Head Coach and a few kids that will surprise some folks this season! We may take our lumps for 1-2 years in varsity dual meets but rest assured, the storm is brewing for the future! LOL...stay tuned, you will not be disappointed.  :) :)

The Cupboard is never bare at Lowell, my good friend. We have a great Head Coach and a few kids that will surprise some folks this season! We may take our lumps for 1-2 years in varsity dual meets but rest assured, the storm is brewing for the future! LOL...stay tuned, you will not be disappointed.  :) :)

Ole LPD is holdin his cards tight to da chest/ dare is a pretty good crop of yougins comin up dis year/ I think day won da middle school conference da last few years

The Cupboard is never bare at Lowell, my good friend. We have a great Head Coach and a few kids that will surprise some folks this season! We may take our lumps for 1-2 years in varsity dual meets but rest assured, the storm is brewing for the future! LOL...stay tuned, you will not be disappointed.  :) :)

That's the truth. I wrestled against them a couple times, including team regional in 2000, with Schontube around. The only matches we won were mine by fall and our 145 Colin Jones by fall or major. It was a pathetic looking scoreboard, that's for sure. Lowell always brings kids in well coached and ready, so there cupboard may get low, but never empty. How's Cleaveland doing in football so far?

Nate is starting both ways; DE and FB...a monster on the football field...he'll have to choose between wrestling and football in college for sure!

If you have never seen him play, you are missing out, a total maniac out there!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.