Prayer Request

AC Computer

Three Adams Central Wrestlers were injured when their car struck a tree on the way home from school Thursday afternoon.  Thankfully, all will recover.  There's been too many young men mentioned on this board who have lost their lives.

State qualifier Jared Schwartz was treated and released at the Adams County Hospital, but Senior Kyle McIntyre and incoming freshman Josh Schwartz (Jared's younger brother) were still in Parkview Hospital as of Friday.  Not sure of their injuries because the Decatur paper didn't have any details and I got the news third hand.  I believe Kyle may have a skull fracture, but not sure.  Josh was the most seruiously.  I've heard he has a broken pelvis among other injuries.

Please pray for a quick and complete ecovery for these young men.

Here is a update about Jarod and Josh did not have any info on Kyle. Jarod is home and fine and Josh was moved out of ICU yesterday! He is still in a lot of pain, but he is alive so that's all that matters right now. He should make a slow, but full recovery. :)

Found out Friday that Josh is now out of the hospital.  The doctors wanted to keep him longer, but he couldn't stand to be in there.  I was told he can't consider walking for six weeks, but amazingly he may still be able to wrestle this year if his therapy progresses well.  You might want to remember his parents, Matt & Shelly, if you think of it.  If you have a teenage boy you know how hard it is too keep them inactive when they want to do things.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.