Beech Grove Wrestling Club Golf Outing

bgcoach

The B.G.W.C. will be hosting their annual golf outing on Saturday, September 12 at Valle Vista Golf Club located in Greenwood. Shotgun start begins at 8:00 a.m. The cost is $60 per golfer. This includes cart, green's fee, t-shirt, dinner afterwards, and unlimited beverages on the course. Please contact Scot Dawson at sdawson@bgcs.k12.in.us or (317)784-6649, if interested in playing or sponsoring a hole.

I am going to be headed to indy around that weekend. Can we just show up and join a team there, or do you have to have 4 people to participate? 

I was also thinking of golfing @ Perry on Sunday, so i guess i need to know the answer to the same question for that event too.

Next year if I can plan ahead better, I'll have some WILDCATCOUNTRY shirts printed up. I'm kind of a big deal.

• 3 weeks later...

I want to thank everyone who made our 7th annual golf outing a success. Tim Clark has volunteered to be next year's tournament director. I can post his address and cell phone number if anyone is interested in registering early!

Also, special thanks to the following sponsors:

Kevin Bordelon-Bruce Foods and Louisiana Hot Sauce

Chris Lynch-Pro Power Strenght Training Equipment

Beech Grove Mayor Joe Wright

The Phil Smiley Family

Brett Ellis-Amturf Enterprises

Bill Nicely-Jim's Wrestling Supply

The Gary Pierson Family

Ed Pendoski- CIA

The Steve Morgan Family

Richard Peak- Beech Grove Middle School Athletic Department

Emery Harris Insurance Agency

Dan Hubbard- Hubbard Development Co.

Mike Dowden- AM Awards

Jaime Lira- Teachers Credit Union

Rev. Greg Smith-Memorable Weddings

DJ's Direct

James Souers, DDS

Al Goddard-Cross Printwear

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.