Ashton Kutcher starring as a college wrestler in upcoming movie?

IMAWRESTLER

The below article link on a new movie starring Ashton Kutcher in which he plays a college aged wrestler. Apparently this movie is already out on DVD...has anyone seen or heard of this movie yet? Let's hope this movie puts wrestling in a good light. I do know that Kutcher wrestled in high school in his home state of Iowa and later went to the Univeristy of Iowa. I also saw photos of him and Dan Gable at the 2008 Olympic Trials as well, so I do believe he would do a film that gave wrestling a good look. Pretty cool a celebrity A-lister movie star is starrring as a wrestler. If you watch the trailer movie link below on youtube, Kutcher's charachter apparently wrestles for the University of Iowa in the movie.

movie trailer link: Personal Effects Trailer

article link: http://www.reuters.com/article/enter...andCha nnel=0

The movie is [glow=red,2,300]TERRIBLE[/glow]!!!!!

Very little wrestling in the movie and the storyline is really bad!!!!

I agree.  This movie has been out for a while. 

There is very, very little wrestling and I would not recommend it. 

I had an opportunity to meet Ashton Kutcher at the Olympic Trials in 2008. I was introduced to him as one of the Olympic Referees, He said something like "Olympic Referee that's really cool." I wanted to say..."You're married to Demi Moore that's REALLY cool" However, I think I just said thanks.

A full length feature film about wrestling was just shot in Mishawaka this summer I was actually able to be a part of it. It also features former mishawaka wrestlers Pat Day, Alex Dolly, and Benji Dolly as the Lead Role, the film is Called Champion of Glory and was directed by none other then Desmond Dolly. Here are some screen Shots http://adambricker.com/cinematography/ABC_Champion_of_Glory_1.html

A full length feature film about wrestling was just shot in Mishawaka this summer I was actually able to be a part of it. It also features former mishawaka wrestlers Pat Day, Alex Dolly, and Benji Dolly as the Lead Role, the film is Called Champion of Glory and was directed by none other then Desmond Dolly. Here are some screen Shots http://adambricker.com/cinematography/ABC_Champion_of_Glory_1.html

When will this be coming out?

Well we or more so they as i just did what i could to help, finished shooting about 3 weeks ago, dez has to go back to LA to edit it and is hoping to have a cut of it for sundance and maybe be finished by December-ish, that timeline could very well change tho. A little more info this is a dark comedy, not for the pee wees in the house

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.