Ultimate Training Academy, Fort Wayne, IN

antonvito1

Hey guys this is Anton Talamantes checking in again.  It's been a while since I have been on but I wanted to update you guys on our gym.  We have had a good summer Jake Obrien stopped in a few times.  Dave Herman stopped in a couple weeks ago and Andy Nicola came to a few practices and showed some technique as well.  I would like to say thanks to each of those guys for taking time to come see us and I wish them all the best fortune.

I came back from the Army last Sept.  we have slowly but surely been building our gym with local wrestlers and MMA guys.  I am setting more time aside for private lessons if anyone in the Fort Wayne area is interested. 253-861-4001 or 260-387-7681 Here's my bio for those who haven't heard of me.  I have been wrestling since I was 7.  I am now 29.  In that time I won 6 freestyle state championships.  1 school boy national championship.  I was a Indiana high school state champ twice once at 215 and once at 189.  I was runner up my sophmore year at 215.  I was a high school all american my senior year while attending Bishop Dwenger High School here in Fort Wayne.  I won a junior college national championship at Lassen Junior College 184.  I then went to The Ohio State University where I started at 189 and 197 for all three years where I was a 2x National qualifier once at 184, once at 197.  The highest ranking I held while at OSU was fifth in the country.  While in the Army I also wrestled for a bit on the All Army wrestling team.  I am very interested in helping build wrestling back up here in Fort Wayne and the surrounding area.  I want to do all I can to help.  If you are interested please feel free to call or email me at antonvito1@yahoo.com.

We are also running a pee wee class on sundays at 2 o'clock for anybody that is interested ages 5-9

A special shout out to Justin Dinius who has been training with us for several months now.  Good luck and good fortune to you on your new journey at Purdue University I know you'll do great things there. 

Thanks, Anton    P.S. Carpe Diem, Toujor Pret, Aquitas Veritas, Invictous

Man...I don't know what I did to make people hate me, but I must have done a great job! All I do is volunteer my time summer after summer on duals trips, out to Fargo, doing other camps, and trying to help promote our sport throughout the state. I guess we will all have our critics, but I feel I deserve a little bit of respect. I love what I do and I will continue to do it.

Anton...as we have discussed many times before, I support everything you are doing and look forward to helping you out as much as possible. Thanks for letting me get some workouts in over the summer!

Andy Nicola

CCSJ Wrestling

Man...I don't know what I did to make people hate me, but I must have done a great job! All I do is volunteer my time summer after summer on duals trips, out to Fargo, doing other camps, and trying to help promote our sport throughout the state. I guess we will all have our critics, but I feel I deserve a little bit of respect. I love what I do and I will continue to do it.

Anton...as we have discussed many times before, I support everything you are doing and look forward to helping you out as much as possible. Thanks for letting me get some workouts in over the summer!

Andy Nicola

CCSJ Wrestling

You do a lot to help out Indiana wrestling, Andy.  I gave you a "wahoo" to keep you in - double digits.  Glad to hear that you're going to help out a little with Anton's gym.  Fort Wayne wrestling needs all of the help it can get.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.