Congrats to Joseph Lile and D'Marcus Spencer

tazdevil

Tnank you Taz .  Joseph and D'Marcus have become good friends and will be rooming together at Lincoln..  I want to give a quick thanks to Chad Red for working with Joseph the last 3.5 yrs during the off season it has really helped Joseph. I want to also thank Jake Harreld Fishers High school coach for supporting Joseph in his wrestling during school season and off season...D'Marcus is just pure talent...I want to wish both Joseph and D'Marcus best of luck in the upcoming season....

Thanks Timbo and Arrow for your words of support. We dropped both D'Marcus and Joseph off today...Lincoln will be wrestling at Wabash sometime this season ...so i hope to see both of these young men wrestle..Once again i would like to thank all the coaches from the beginning that had a hand in Joseph's growth as a wrestler also i know the family of D'Marcus are as proud of him and cant wait to see him at the next level..

Congrats to both of you.  I am sure that both of you will do just fine there....

By the way, is Brad Ferrall going to college?  I figured that he would go somewhere to wrestle...

Good Luck boys

Best of luck to both Joe and D'Marcus.

I had the pleasure of coaching D'Marcus at Cadet Duals.  He is an amazing athlete and a smart wrestler who has a knack of winning the close matches.

I've gotten to work very closely with Joe for the past 3 years in high school and have seen him grow as an all-around wrestler (and in size).

Both of these young men will be a benefit to Lincln's wrestling program.

rdrodd1 - Brad debated about wrestling in college up until graduation.  He ultimately decided to attend Anderson University majoring in Education and beginning his coaching career.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.