Bedoy to Cal College

lpd096

Congrats to Daniel, Coach Vega, and Calumet College, although the Munster High School coaching staff will surely miss having Coach Bedoy in the corner. Speaking of the coaches at Munster HS, don't they have another former wrestler there with one year of eligibilty left in Bobby Joe Maldonado? Perhaps Coach Vega could throw a recruiting bone to Bobby Joe as well  ???

We did, in fact, sign Dan just today actually to make it official. We also signed Nick Samaro who is a former Bloomington South Panther. I believe that Bobby Joe will be helping us out as a volunteer coach throughout the season. We had everyone report today and move in to their houses and apartments. It's going to be an exciting year!

We did, in fact, sign Dan just today actually to make it official. We also signed Nick Samaro who is a former Bloomington South Panther. I believe that Bobby Joe will be helping us out as a volunteer coach throughout the season. We had everyone report today and move in to their houses and apartments. It's going to be an exciting year!

Welcome to da region !! Im sure ole Bobby Joe will school ya on some of da finer spots in da region.

Hey guys this is Bedoy, First off let me say thanks for all the support! Indiana wrestling has always been a good portion of who I am..and as of lately Indiana has been gettin that respect finally..."With them Indiana boys, on them Indiana Nights" a little petty shout out to all my peers from my Team Indiana trips.

Ok but the reason I'm posting is about a couple jabs at Andy. Now dont get me wrong im all for a little smack talk, but I also acknowledge that sometimes you could hurt peoples feelings.  Well not trying to bust him out, but for all who know Andy, knows he's a happy go lucky guy.  But, being around him recently I saw this one thing kinda get to him.  Now it would be one thing if these jabs were thrown in there with alot of congrats, but that wasnt the case.

It was just like hey old man bedoys busting out the shoes, wrestling with 18yr old kids, but nah lets bust on Andy... when I could have been a good target.  Ha!  The thing is Andy has done so much for this sport, and hes just starting to get in those trophy cases now as a coach.  And let me tell you he's in a really good spot under Vega to contribute towards some hardware. 

So, can I get a little Love for my guy Andy?  Is that too much to ask?  For all that he's done for this sport so far and I promise you more to come.  Keep in mind fellas he's gonna be the ast. coach at a potential small college power house in Indiana that gives 6,000 dollar scholarships to all it's athletes.  Andy's gonna have his hand in that.  I think at the very least that should give him a little respect or gather some common sense on your behalf towards him. 

I love Indiana wrestling and the people in this sport.  I was talking to Balentine about the charactersvwe've met in this sport.  We're all crazy people but good people. And sometimes we go to far. 

We were at the Culver camp this past June and can confim that ole man Nicola still has plenty left in the gas tank.  Leroy's 149er and down are going to benefit a ton from him being there and I personally love his nasty, hardcore,  in-ya-face demeanor ...  Leroy knows what he's doing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.