Great story on a poster on here

Y2CJ41

Very very cool.  It's nice to finally put a name to your name (so to speak).

I will definitely be following your wrestling career as long as you continue to lace em' up.

GG, I'm sure you are already aware of this http://www.combatfitness.com/ but, if you haven't seen it yet....enjoy.

This goes for anyone that is interested in Greco wrestling....check out the link above....the sales pitch is a bit over the top imo.  But, it will be fun to follow it's progress as well.

Good Luck GG!!!!

Just a comment on Smith's improvement this summer.  He placed 7th at Greco state and then qualified for Fargo via the Central Regionals by placing 3rd.  He surprised many people including myself with his run at Fargo coming within one match of placing.  He made great strides in just a couple months this summer.  When he commits to training Greco full-time the improvement will be even greater.

I agree Y2.  It's impressive that GG has a dedication and passion for wrestling that is seldom seen at such a young age except for the few that achieve the highest success in the sport that we love.

I have followed his posts here and at other sites and didn't know quite what to make of them with his screen name.  This thread clarifies everything.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.