Anniversary Ideas????

JTM2004

As most wrestling coaches would say, aim low so you can build upon it every year.  If you throw out your "A" game the first year, there is no room for improvement!!! ha ha

I could have used that advice around Christmas last year!  I got her a diamond ring, now there is no way to go, but down!

When is da  big day ? Are you going to make a country girl out of dat region rat ?

October 3rd and yes I'm going to try.  The wedding is in da Region and I have already heard some potential wedding crashers coming to the reception.

Now let's get to da important things / where and when is da bachelor party ? I can tink of a few fine local places !!

Industrial Strip or da da ja vue / either place would be fine for da festivities

I think the bachelor party will be in Michigan, but the night before we will go out in da Region to one of the many fine establishments I see advertised on the billboards.

TripleB,

I wish we would have done what you did, a lot less stress and the beach looked great.  Right now we both wish it would have been a lot smaller and simpler!  We have over 400 people invited so far.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.