team State Predictions

Who else transfered to Warren besides Wright

Josh Williams from Mt. Vernon has moved back to the Warren district. He got his start at Stoneybrook middle school. At one time their team had Matt Moreland, Josh Williams, Brandon Wright, and Nick Odom as a 1,2,3,4 punch in the middle of the line up. It was a very cool thing to watch. i remember more then one meet where the oposing parents were just shaking thier heads after that group left the mat wondering what was next.

Donny Thomas also a transfer. He attended Arlington last year. I heard he is very good. Does anyone know about this kid

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donny Thomas is very talented wrestler. I had the opportunity to coach him in middle where he was extraordinary. I know that he and Wright will be great pratice partners as they were  at the Cathedral open room in the past. It will be interesting seeing the development of Thomas since pre-season conditioning started last month. I will see him in action Dec. 5th and in Jan. when we compete at the Warren Duals. Good Luck Donny hope to see at the Dance in Feb.

I don't think Portage ca n be overlooked.  They gave CP all they wanted in a dual in January.  They have an outstanding coach now and I'm not sure if Michael Torres will be back.  He was a state qualifier as a sophomore but waws injured last year.

I don't think Portage ca n be overlooked.  They gave CP all they wanted in a dual in January.  They have an outstanding coach now and I'm not sure if Michael Torres will be back.  He was a state qualifier as a sophomore but waws injured last year.

Who is the new Portage coach?

As far as Portage; Mike Torres was a State Qualifier as a Freshmen, and was injured both as a Sophomore & Junior. But I believe he is wrestling this year. Also Dunefan must be be talking about Asst. Reggie Wright. This will be his 2nd year.

Donny Thomas also a transfer. He attended Arlington last year. I heard he is very good. Does anyone know about this kid

I would think you would know a little about him yourself since every single post you have, except sarting one thread, has something to do with Thomas.   I think we could aways let the season play out a little before the hype train get going to fast for any of the wrestlers this year.  I'm sure the Capital City Classic will be a good place to gage where he and many other decent wrestlers are at for the early part of this season.

I would think you would know a little about him yourself since every single post you have, except sarting one thread, has something to do with Thomas.   I think we could aways let the season play out a little before the hype train get going to fast for any of the wrestlers this year.  Capital City Classic should be a good place to gage where he and many other decent wrestlers are at the start of this season.

I dont even have a kid wrestling this year in the CCC, but I am looking forward to going there to see some great wrestling at the start of the season.

I would think you would know a little about him yourself since every single post you have, except sarting one thread, has something to do with Thomas.  I think we could aways let the season play out a little before the hype train get going to fast for any of the wrestlers this year.  Capital City Classic should be a good place to gage where he and many other decent wrestlers are at the start of this season.

I dont even have a kid wrestling this year in the CCC, but I am looking forward to going there to see some great wrestling at the start of the season.

When is it this year?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.