More Fargo Photos Online

Chuck26287

I have finally gotten all the Greco-Roman photos I'm posting processed and online, as well as all the Women's from Freestyle Chapionships and National Duals.

They are at:

http://www.scotswrestling.org/Fargo/Photos.html

I'll update this thread again when I get the Junior and Cadet Men's Freestyle images online.  Many of these are new, as I had to stop trying to post these while onsite in Fargo shooting, as I couldn't keep up with shooting and posting.

Chuck Bennett

Thank you  Mr. Bennett for taking the time to take all the fantastic shots you have done a remarkable job and as a parent that is pretty computer illiterate I greatly appreciate you taking the time to do a bang up job.

• 2 weeks later...

For those interested in the old news... I now have all the Cadet Freestyle shots posted that I'll be posting.  I'm working on Junior Freestyle now, then I want to post some shots of the coaches in the corners and with wrestlers, and that will finish things up for the photos I'll post.  I'll leave these up for awhile, then later clear the server.

Chuck Bennett

For those who are interested, I just finished posting the Junior Freestyle photos.  Some real nice action from several of the Juniors.

I want to apologize to those wrestlers I missed, or only got a few shots of.  Some wrestlers, like Jacob Tonte and Cameron Vlahos had the bad luck of being close to my son in weight, and it seemed every time I was shooting my son on one mat, I was missing them on another mat at the other end of the stadium.  I wish I could have gotten an equal number of shots of every single wrestler... each and every one of you deserved it.  Unfortunately, the magnitude of this event is just a little bit much for me to really be able to do that.

It never ceases to amaze me how I can be standing there waiting for an Indiana wrestler to come up one minute, and the next minute there are six of them all on the mats, in the center and at all four corners at once.

I hope the photos are enjoyable for all.

Chuck Bennett

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.