Cashe Quiroga National Champ

Y2CJ41

I haven't seen the finals match either lnwrestler.  The only match of Cashe's I have seen is in the Fargo Videos thread here.

Cashe wrestled both Chris (in the round robin) and then Nick Dardanes (in the finals).  However on youtube that have both nick and chris's names on the same vid.  I think that is causing a bit of confusion.

Match #11 Cashe` Quiroga (Indiana) over Chris Dardanes (Illinois ) Dec 3-0,1-0

Match #12 Cashe` Quiroga (Indiana) over Nick Dardanes (Illinois ) Dec 1-2,7-0,5-0

I can't wait to see the Cashe/Nick match though because it looks like Cashe lit it up in the 2nd and 3rd.

Congrats Cashe!!  I'm looking forward to watching you at Purdue!

It was a great year for Cashe. His high school season combined with Junior State,Junior Nationals and and NHSCA Senior Nationals win loss record was somewhere around 67-2. You would be hard pressed to find someone that wrestled a more difficult 70 matches than this kid. In the high school season alone he beat 5 wrestlers with a combined 8 state titles (Wright, Eppert 2, Harper 3, Porras, Tsirtsis). During the season, he beat the 2 state finalists at 119, 125, and 130. I don't think anyone has gone after people the way he did. He was a Senior National Finalist and Junior National Champion. That is an amazing year. Anyway, we are certainly proud of his accomplishments and the type of kid he is. I know he'll have a great career as a Boilermaker. 

It was a great year for Cashe. His high school season combined with Junior State,Junior Nationals and and NHSCA Senior Nationals win loss record was somewhere around 67-2. You would be hard pressed to find someone that wrestled a more difficult 70 matches than this kid. In the high school season alone he beat 5 wrestlers with a combined 8 state titles (Wright, Eppert 2, Harper 3, Porras, Tsirtsis). During the season, he beat the 2 state finalists at 119, 125, and 130. I don't think anyone has gone after people the way he did. He was a Senior National Finalist and Junior National Champion. That is an amazing year. Anyway, we are certainly proud of his accomplishments and the type of kid he is. I know he'll have a great career as a Boilermaker.   

I'm with you--I can't remember anyone in this state facing and beating a tougher overall schedule than Quiroga did this year. There's no shame in losing to Tsirtsis, either.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.