I need a few Fargo Rosters

Chuck26287

I need a list of the Fargo Rosters for Cadet Greco-Roman, Cadet Freestyle & Jr Women's Freestyle.  I'm going to be trying to photograph as many Team Indiana wrestlers as possible.  Knowing who we have at what weight classes is a must.  I have the Juniors (Greco and FS), but that's it.  I'm looking for the official roster from a team leader responsible for the respective team.

I'll also be attempting to post a few shots of each wrestler I get photographed on a web server so folks following the actio back home can see a little of what's going on.  Once the first shots are online, I'll post the link.

Thanks for any help on the rosters.  They can be emailed to me at chuck26287@att.net.

Chuck Bennett

Chuck - I'm sure we can get you a copy of the roster before greco starts.  Our Team Leaders are already on the road driving to Fargo, so they will most likly not see this post.  Y2 is also going to be there taking photos - you two should get together so we get as man of our kids as possible. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.