Columbus North High School head coaching position

I spoke with Principal Clark this morning and they are ready to get moving on their coaching search.

Possible teaching openings right now are math, English, dean, and special education.  We will move quickly on this opening.

Thanks!

David Clark, Principal

Columbus North High School

clarkd@bcsc.k12.in.us

With how well North wrestling has done as of late and Columbus being a good school system and town they should have some decent applicants for the job.  I'm actually suprised they hadn't already been working on the position.

With how well North wrestling has done as of late and Columbus being a good school system and town they should have some decent applicants for the job.  I'm actually suprised they hadn't already been working on the position.

A large number of graduates the past two years, looks like there is some rebuilding to be done.

I don't think they are just now starting their search.  I thought they had already contacted several current coaches about the position but didn't get any takers.  I was told they already hired the former assistant coach, is there any truth to this?

Some rebuilding with the super group of senior they just lost.  I would say that East is tooled up to have a serious chance of taking the city from North for a year or two.  But North seems to find a way to fill the gaps quickly so they may not be to bad off and the rebuild may be a short one.  I'd be suprised if at least a few decent coaches get at least give a serious look at the job with where the program has been recently.  However,  I know the assistants were very involved with the program, so at least we know North would be getting someone who cares about the long term sucess of the program if one of them gets hired.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.