St. Thomas Moore Fun Days in Munster

Y2CJ41

Da Region surely knows how to run a fair.  They have the "mouse game" with a real live Region Rat.  I asked the rat if he knew our very own Region Rat and he said he didn't.  I ran into state qualifier Alex Surma and even saw what I thought was state champion Thurman Stone, but was later told it was his evil and not so good at wrestling twin brother.  Sadly unlike the Dekalb County Free Fall Fair, I only saw one mullet, that was definitely a real big disappointment.  I may venture back tonight to see the Muddsharks play on the main stage.  I just cannot get enough of the St. Thomas Moore Fun Days!

Y2 glad your enjoying your time in da region. Next week i tink hammond is havin dare fest. You will see a few more mullets dare if it makes you feel a little more at home. In fact you can get to sample some of dat fine air quality dependin on da wind.

Hey y2 fortunately for you the fest da rat is reffering to is held between July 14th and 19th.  Here is a link provided all of the acts performing throughout the weeks.  Heck the Xman may be able to get you some VIP status if you are interested in any of the shows.  

By the way, if its mullets you are looking for I GUARANTEE seeing quite a few more at this fest!

http://festival.gohammond.com/index.php?schedule

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.