Perry gets better?

A little birdie told me a super stud incoming eight grader is moving to Perry Meridian starting in the fall! Not that they needed the help, but wow, they have some really good kids coming up.

did that birdie say where the kid was moving from? 

Yes, Cody LeCount from Madison-Grant will be moving to Perry Meridian. His stepmom is a teacher there and his dad works in Indianapolis as well. This is true, LeCount told me himself at GBAA.

Really? I talked to his dad there and he said they were moving, but didn't know where. It's a big loss for our area, kid is amazing.

Most are still Middle School, Stewart is a 6th grader this year. 

Curious J&B- why start a thread and then act surprised when someone throws out the name?  Your little birdie must suck... 

Yes, Cody LeCount from Madison-Grant will be moving to Perry Meridian. His stepmom is a teacher there and his dad works in Indianapolis as well. This is true, LeCount told me himself at GBAA.

Really? I talked to his dad there and he said they were moving, but didn't know where. It's a big loss for our area, kid is amazing.

Well it might be his mom, not stepmom, that teaches at Perry and his stepdad might be the one who works in Indy. I do know he has a family member who teaches at Perry Meridian though.

Well it might be his mom, not stepmom, that teaches at Perry and his stepdad might be the one who works in Indy. I do know he has a family member who teaches at Perry Meridian though.

Just surpised you knew so much earlier. I knew he would move, so did his dad, and coach. He just didn't say where. Coach Callahan was who told me, and I don't think John sucks at all. John is a great guy.

People were talking about this move way back in March at Nationals in Danville. I remember reading some of Caliwrestler's post from a couple of month's ago and said there was a big suprise coming at Perry so they might have known for a while also...Good luck to Cody wherever he may end up. 

Ty Fleener, Jacob Cottey, Adian Kenny, Wesley Benard, and Cody LeCount are all incoming 8th graders. Ben Stuart is a incoming 6 grader. As for Cody, his stepmom works does work for a perry school. If they do move here im sure a big reason is his stepmom wants to live close to  her kids again, and since Cottey and Lecount are step brothers now, well makes sence.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.