Welcome home Danny Williams

Well, not to get off topic, but Danny Williams was named the head wrestling coach at Warren Central today in the Indy Star. It has been known for awhile that he was going to be the choice, but today it was made public through the press. Danny is a great addition to the Warren Wrestling program, and if he is the shot in the arm that the program needs, it will be great for both the school, and Danny himself.

Im afraid I don't catch the uniforms but I did see two scapulas touching the mat! And wasn't the original complaint about not being able to see the best match under lights? Going back to the old way and making the state champion be a champion at every level and not taking the runner ups would not be recognizing the more talented areas of the state. McGill and Cosgrove from a few years back come to mind. The idea of the state tournament series is to get the top tier of wrestlers to indy so they can let it all hang out, its not perfect but it does get the job done.

ps if you don't like where these conversations go stop reading. last i checked its the off season and there not that many people on here anyway

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.