Jake Nealy

Congrats to the kid... that being said...

It seems extremely irresponsible that a parent of a 16 year old, no matter how tough he is, would let him fight a grown man, even if he is 125lbs! 

This is the kind of stuff that gives the great sport of MMA a bad name, just like the kid with no arms or legs fighting. What if this Nealy kid would have gotten hurt really badly? It would have been a huge deal that some old man  pounded a young high school kid, and just gives ammunition to the city officials around the country that want to ban this sport.

Again, nothing against the kid ( I know some good UFC fighters who fought when they were underage), good win, but we need a governing body over MMA to keep kids under 18 fighting only kids under 18; For the safety of the kids.

Very good point! I have got support The Nealy Family in what they do with there son he will be fighting May 30th. at 125 he is not going to get beatin bad thats why they have refs. to stop it and they do stop the action pretty quick. If they see you are not defending yourself they will stop it  fast. 

Very good point! I have got support The Nealy Family in what they do with there son he will be fighting May 30th. at 125 he is not going to get beatin bad thats why they have refs. to stop it and they do stop the action pretty quick. If they see you are not defending yourself they will stop it  fast. 

Where is he fighting on the 30th?

• 3 weeks later...

well this is jake nealy now. my mom is the best mom in the world. she would never let me do anything that i shouldnt. im a very good fighter and im pound for pound one of the best fighters in indiana mma. no matter what anyone says i think im gonna have a future in mma. my wrestling is very good, i have an alright stand up, and my jui jit zu gets better each day. i wil give anyone a fight and theres no one i will back down to.

if you dont believe me or think that wat im saying is wrong please attend one of my fights. hit me up at www.myspace.com/j_nealyy119 !!!!!!

oh and btw im a stud  ;D

no they are still going to let me fight because of how i fight. they say im not a liability to mma.

ill be fightin for the belt soon and ill be fighting KOTC !

hit me up for info

Are you familiar with the legislation that I linked?

Do you understand what it could potentially do for your pro career in Indiana at this point in time?

How old are you right now?

By the by I watched your fights and you showed good potential.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...