Head Coaching Vacancies

Y2CJ41

It seems there are a lot of very solid programs that are without a head coach right now.  I would like to keep a list of which positions are open and who fills each position.  This is what I have right now.

School-Old Coach- New Coach

Columbus North- Jason Warthan- Carl Hildinger

Eastern- Craig Standish- Rob Jarret

Hammond Clark- Jon Hernandez-Jerame Hicks

Leo- Josh Dommer- Todd Mason

Martinsville- Lee Liden- Trent Staggs

Mississinewa- Gabe Hehe- Eric Hopkins

North Posey- Robert Deters- Chad Hoehn

Pioneer- Tim Spray- Chuck Ladow

Valparaiso- Todd Evans- Mark Johnson

Wabash- Jake O'Neil- John Blocher

Warren Central- Matt Schroeder- Danny Williams

Wes-Del- Jason Roth- Stephen Davisson

Winamac- Steve Vander Aa- Chad Compton

Feel free to add to this list, thanks!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, no more Steve Van Der Aa and Tim Spray when Winamac and Pioneer get together.  I always enjoyed both of them.  You could count on good, hard, disciplined wrestling from their kids.  I had a lot of respect for both.  Looking forward to Steve in stripes!

What are Rob Deters and Tim Spray going to do.  Are they taking different jobs?

I think Tim stated that his family is moving to Wisconsin so he doesn't have to pay shipping and handling on his cheese head hats anymore.

;)I have truly been blessed. I have enjoyed the past twenty years immensely. All of it the National anthem, the heated compeition, officials, other coaches (SPray, Al Thomas, and many others) the parrents, most of all the kids I have been able to influence. Wow, it went by so fast, who would have guessed after my first year where it would go? I will miss the competition. (We will see about the stripes)

• 2 weeks later...

Warren Central's new head coach is Danny Williams and Eastern's new coach is one of the Shepherds from Western, either Ray or Dave.

RAY

Wow, great pick for Eastern. Will Austin wrestle for his uncle, or dad?

I'm not sure, but Austin's younger brother wore an Eastern Wrestling shirt to CIA a week or so ago.

Warren Central's new head coach is Danny Williams and Eastern's new coach is one of the Shepherds from Western, either Ray or Dave.

RAY

Wow, great pick for Eastern. Will Austin wrestle for his uncle, or dad?

The boys are going to Eastern.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.