Ultimate Fighter

Browning was horrible he had no takedown his ground game sucked, he was lucky to even get invited to the show. The other guy sucked as well the USA is going to have there work cut out for them. Hendo will win his fight 

I agree Jason Dent didnt look good but he is actually a good fighter. Look at some of these fighters he has taken to a decision. He has a chance at it. He is a grinder

Gleison Tibau 

Roger Huerta

Jeff Curran

Tetsuji Kato

Wow he has won some good matches you are right he does have a shot ,did Brownings 4 fights come out of XMMA or where did he fight?

Thats my bad he didnt win those matches. But he did fight them to decisions which is still a good feet itself. Means he is tough and seems like it will take a good fighter to finish.

Browning fights alot of  shows in kentucky. MMA bigshow, AFL, RFL ect.

Wow he has won some good matches you are right he does have a shot ,did Brownings 4 fights come out of XMMA or where did he fight?

Thats my bad he didnt win those matches. But he did fight them to decisions which is still a good feet itself. Means he is tough and seems like it will take a good fighter to finish.

Browning fights alot of  shows in kentucky. MMA bigshow, AFL, RFL ect.

But he is such a mindless ahole, easy to hate him.

UK 1 USA 0 !  Great fight though, I believe Miller got out classed and out coached. Hendo is the man but his staff did not do much with him. USA might be introuble.

In all fairness, the UK team does have an advantage in that they had a lot more time off since their fights to get into the house.  A few weeks versus a few days.

I see more UK wins in the early round since their team seems to have some decent depth.  As Triple B said Dana may have loaded it up a little more on the UK side of things.  But based on just the elimination fights it's to early to tell who hasthe top guys who will probably win it all.

I am ashamed of the American team they look weak and outclassed. Henderson may be a good fighter but he  has not been doing any coaching. Surely there are better fighters from the USA than the ones picked to represent us. Dana must be trying to grow his business in the UK because it is obvious they have better fighters for this show.

• 3 weeks later...