Lashley vs Guida

Drooke

Bobby Lashley is set to square off against Jason Guida in a promotion by Roy Jones Jr (where he is having both mma and boxing fights).

I haven't seen Lashley fight yet but he is a very big athletic man with tremendous potential in this sport and Guida is....well he is ... uh Clays brother.

Picks?

Bobby Lashley is set to square off against Jason Guida in a promotion by Roy Jones Jr (where he is having both mma and boxing fights).

I haven't seen Lashley fight yet but he is a very big athletic man with tremendous potential in this sport and Guida is....well he is ... uh Clays brother.

Picks?

Lashley.

I've never seen the older Guida fight, but he didn't look like a real solid guy on the TUF reality show. 

Lashley will overpower him.

• 2 weeks later...

Hazard I should have made it a bit more clear in my last post. Lashley won this fight by Decision (it already happened). He almost succumbed to a very deep choke in the 3rd round and said Guida got into his head with pre-fight banter (taking him out of his game-plan). Thus the "lots to learn" comment.

That being said I hope that Bobby signs with a big promotion so I can watch his progress.

I read an interview that said he's been talking with UFC, but Lashley feels that he doesn't want to jump into the UFC until he's title ready. He understands that his expectations will be huge and he also understands that he's not ready yet, he's anticipating 4-5 more fights before he will be ready for the transition.