Indiana-Illinois All-Star Classic - TEAMS ARE SET!

Coach McCormick

Those wrestlers listed in parentheses as alternates should wait to hear from me in the next few days.  I am waiting to hear back from the Illinois coordinator with regard to their extra wrestlers they will be bringing.  I will notify you one way or another if you do or do not have a match at the event.

Thank you,

Coach McCormick

Team Indiana still needs to line up approximately 6 score table workers for the IN/IL event to be held at Wabash College on Sunday, March 15, 2:00PM EST.  If you happen to know of any officials, or just wrestling fans, who might be planning to attend this event and might be willing to work a score table, please have them contact Coach Trent McCormick ASAP.  We will need to get your name and shirt size, so we can order you an event t-shirt.  Unfortunately, there isn?t any pay involved, so please understand that it would be a volunteer position.  There is a brunch before the event that you would be more than welcome to attend and if you enjoy wrestling you'll have the best seat in the house!!!!!

Trent McCormick

tmccormick@yorktown.k12.in.us

Still looking for workers?

Is there a motel of choice where everyone is staying? Just wondering. I didn't see any info on the sheet. Maybe I missed it or my son didn't get all the paper work to me. LOL LOL

There are a few just up the road from the school.  Most are well known chain hotels and I would probably go with the Holiday Inn if I were you.  If you have a kid wrestling the next day make sure you stay away from the Lew Wallace, or as many of us call it, the dirty Lew.

Thanks Bash513 and BizzyCoach. Sometimes not all the chains are decent to stay in. Always like to get someone's opinion who is familiar in the settings. Sounds like it will be a great time with some exciting wrestling. My son stays pretty cool but, I think he's really looking forward to this weekend.

can someone help me out. where is wabash college located? is it in crawfordsville or in wabash. i tried to look it up and found the first but i guess i thought it would be the later. thanks for the help.

Why isnt there any state placers or qualifiers at 103

Because it's a Freshman/Sophmore dominated weight.

Wow, no seniors wrestlers in the state were good enough to qualify for state at 103...I wonder how many wee at semi-state.

Start time for this event is 1:00pm at Chadwick Court on Wabash College's campus.

Illinois' wrestlers bio sheets are trickling in at this point.  I will have a better idea of their line-up by the end of the work week.  I can only work with what is sent to me.

As explained to me, admission for the event will be around $3.

Thank you,

Coach McCormick

Thank you Coach McCormick and all the coaches who assisted in the dual this weekend at Wabash. It was a pleasure to see such good wrestlers come together and truly have an memorable experience. It helps also when your team wins.  ;D Win or lose, I know my son has been blessed by being a part of a couple IHSCA dual teams and now a senior IN/IL dual team. His memories and friendships that he has inquired have been enjoyable for me to see. He will never forget and neither will I.

Thanks again

Mark Johns

Proud parent of Alex Johns (Evansville Reitz)

I also think its a nice cap to the season.To have your best, step up to the plate and represent Indiana is what makes this dual. To have it in the central part of the state ,to allow minimal drive time,is icing on the cake! Kudo's to the driver of this bus.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.