"Junk-Artists" a new term I heard at Conseco

sodakchamp

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, i see how a tilt is called a "Cheap Tilt."

I mean, all you are doing is exposing your opponents back to the mat, in a sport where the object is to put your opponents back on the mat.  HOW CHEAP!

Well at least they won't cost you your life or your ability to walk and talk from a broken neck or brain damage. Tilts will cost you the match though. It is a lot easier to recover from damaged pride.

OK---------------  The End of Chapter One

Yeah, i see how a tilt is called a "Cheap Tilt."

I mean, all you are doing is exposing your opponents back to the mat, in a sport where the object is to put your opponents back on the mat.  HOW CHEAP!

Wahoo for that one!

In the record books ten years from now it is not going to say this wrestler was loosing and then caught his opponent.  All it will say is that he WON!

A win is a win in my book, even if you are not the best wrestler, it is always about finding a way to win.

As a very wise and noble person tells me, what other sports can you be winning by 14 and lose it all in two seconds???

That is why we wrestle six minutes!!!!!!!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.