LIVE FEED

VanSkyock

My live feed on ihsaa.org is not working.... anyone else having this same problem?

maybe the IHSAA should ask the Media department of one of the Indy schools to do this for them next year...It would HAVE to work better...

Yea their gone, they got swimming sectionals today ::) ::) ::)

If that is true then that is so bogus! There were some matches I really wanted to watch, and unfortunately couldn't make it there t watch in person. This day and age, it's not that hard to stream video. Like someone else said, if the IHSAA would rather film swimming sectionals, then they should allow someone else to do the video. The IHSAA sucks! We would do just fine without them. They should pass that bill to get rid of them.

Now that I've finished my rant, does anyone know for sure if the finals will be on tonight?

Will the maches be available as an archieve after today? 

The IHSAA has managed to make this totally unwatchable in realtime so maybe a recorded video will be better later on...

I have no idea what they are using to do this, but I have a MUCH better solution if someone know who I should contact at the IHSAA...Seriously.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.