buffering?

gnome

I am no computer whiz...  But I wonder if this has anything to do with the number of people watching.  That would make sense as to why it got better as the night went on.  More people giving up and turning it off as the night went on would equal less people watching which led to faster buffering.  Perhaps Broadcastsports needs to upgrade their equipment. 

I am no computer whiz...  But I wonder if this has anything to do with the number of people watching.  That would make sense as to why it got better as the night went on.  More people giving up and turning it off as the night went on would equal less people watching which led to faster buffering.  Perhaps Broadcastsports needs to upgrade their equipment.   

I would think this is a bandwidth issue. You are correct in saying that the more that are logged n watching the slower the feed will come through. They need to increase their bandwidth to handle such capacity.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.