"lol" and smiley faces

Don't forget to use manly faces:

"Where's my dinner woman"  ???

Should it be...

"Where's my dinner woman"  >:(

Only when I come home and I'm REALLY hungry.  Otherwise it's more confusion.

followed by, where's half my stuff, woman  :'( 

OKAY!  NOW THAT WAS FUNNY!!   

Because if there was a "jack slap" smiley face - that's what you would've gotten had you come home and asked, "Where's my dinner, woman!?"

everyone that hates lol and smiley faces, as i do, needs to realize that more than half the people on this board use smileys.. so the voting is unesicary.

BUT as a high school student, and a male, honestly i have seen less smiley faces and lol's on here than facebook or myspace.. i dont know where all of you dads or even teens picked this up but it is definitely lingo for wemon...

have fun..

really its not....its typical net lingo used as a shortcut to make communication faster and exclaim feeling and emotion because it is hard to do via plain text

Agreed... sometimes it's hard to tell whether someone is being sarcastic, by just reading what they're typing.  A quick little wink  ;) will tell you that someone like Y2 is not just being a big meanie! 

really its not....its typical net lingo used as a shortcut to make communication faster and exclaim feeling and emotion because it is hard to do via plain text

Agreed... sometimes it's hard to tell whether someone is being sarcastic, by just reading what they're typing.  A quick little wink  ;) will tell you that someone like Y2 is not just being a big meanie! 

ok true when it first came out it was common net lingo.. and now it is mostly used for teenage girls..

and now were using it on our states WRESTLING board.

[move][/move] ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I dont mind the smiley faces. they are better then making a sarcastic response and then having to type (sarcasim) after it to relay your intentions.

Dang, my first start-a-post ever, and all it got me was negative 5 cool points and a bunch of girls angry at me.    I will have to admit I did like those gag reflex smilie faces from ff.  I'll have to come up with a different survey or I'll end up like that narcodude with all those negative cool points.  As I'm writing this, I'm laughing out loud.

A new smiley face for those that are insecure with their manhood.  This one will fit you better.

Stay-puff-marshmellow-man-film.jpg

Let me guess, you could not help it, it just popped into your mind. Right.

yep, cats and dogs living together, total chaos

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.