Contrasts from this year to last year

I've eaten plenty of quail, a little pheasant, even goose and wild turkey. Does any one have a side dish that goes good with CROW? Hoosierdaddy doesn't need to make any smart a** remarks here. I just want something sweet to choke this down.

LOL....Look, hopefully by now, you know I love the Hoosiers as much as all of you. Angel is truly a champion to do what he did this year. The book is still out on Ortega. As far as Hernandez is concerned, I'm not completely convinced that he shouldn't have wrestled 33 again and let Kelly wrestle 41. I thought Wap had a pretty decent year. It seems that some folks may have watched tape of Kinser and figured out how to wrestle him. Still, one of the most intense guys on the squad. Young had a great year though I think it could have been better with a little more gas in the tank. Perry always seemed either hot or cold. Cameron's NCAA bid was a fluke. I predict Powless will be an IU All American next season. Everhart will do much better if the Hoosier's can get a real heavyweight, then move Nate and Matt down a weight.  For next year...

Angel

Ortega

Red shirt frosh or maybe Warren?

Wap

Kinser

Young

Perry

Powless

Everhart

New Heavy

So what happens with Coughlin? I don't know. I'm not really sure what kind of new crew they've coming in either.