#4 over #1 at state

wrestling123

Not saying im predicting them to happen, but then again I wouldnt be suprised if they did...

119- Petrov vs. Kenney (That is if Petrov will be 100% come Friday)

140-Hall vs. McGinely

Hall always comes out strong early so i wouldnt be shocked either.

103 Hall over Phillips IMO

I don't want to burst your bubble but unless the have a ref that calls stalling for moving forward the enitire time I don't see phillips loosing at all let alone in the first round. Phillips is a beast.

well he must be a beast to be 45-0 in this state,but all beast can be tamed at one time or another,(it could happen)

103 Hall over Phillips IMO

I don't want to burst your bubble but unless the have a ref that calls stalling for moving forward the enitire time I don't see phillips loosing at all let alone in the first round. Phillips is a beast.

well he must be a beast to be 45-0 in this state,but all beast can be tamed at one time or another,(it could happen)

True but I don't think he's a beast cause of his record I think he's a beast cause he's always on the go and can take down any one at 103. I've never seen a 103 like him and this includes all  the resent 103 state champs. I could be wrong I just can't see this kid loosing this year. If you never seen him wrestle before you're in for a treat.

regardless, hall over mcginley's not going to happen.

Did someone who actually WATCHES the Mcginely's wrestle really say this? They always put themselves in close contests with good competition and you are bound to lose when you are wrestling not to lose instead of to WIN.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.