Chalfant HWT from Winchester

raidersrule6

I have had the pleasure of watching Adam wrestle 5 or 6 times.  He never fails to impress.  The kid is physically imposing and is all business on the mat.  The one thing that impresses me the most is after every pin (which is most of the time), Chalfant extends a helping hand to raise his opponent off the mat and gives a sportsmanlike tap on the back to each one.  As far as football, he is a tough load to tackle from his fullback position and is Butkus like from his middle linebacker position.  As a parent from a team that has to play Winchester every year, I for one am glad to see him graduate and wish him the best at the next level.

So your saying he should make it to the NFL!

chris kasten won at 215 one year and came back the next and wrestled heavyweight at about 240 and totally dominated for his second state title...believe he beat larimore to boot.  you don't have to be 6'5 285 to win this class.  technique and a good shot goes a long way against the big "leaners"...

I have had the pleasure of watching Adam wrestle 5 or 6 times.  He never fails to impress.  The kid is physically imposing and is all business on the mat.  The one thing that impresses me the most is after every pin (which is most of the time), Chalfant extends a helping hand to raise his opponent off the mat and gives a sportsmanlike tap on the back to each one.  As far as football, he is a tough load to tackle from his fullback position and is Butkus like from his middle linebacker position.  As a parent from a team that has to play Winchester every year, I for one am glad to see him graduate and wish him the best at the next level.

So your saying he should make it to the NFL!

Don't think I mentioned that anywhere in my post.  Just saying that the Tri Eastern Conference will be glad to not have to go up against Chalfant in football next year.  He is a real banger on the gridiron.

I think he will pin his way to the championship.

Do you really think he will pin his way to the Championship?   I saw him beat a 215lbr 4-0 earlier this season, needless to say that 215lbr did not make it past the regional.  I do think he will be the champ becuase he is a man beast, but he will have some close matches

I have watched him in 8 matches he is so quick and strong. Our heavyweight said you just don't realize how quick he is, so i think he can pin his way to the championship.

Everybody must have misunderstood what i was saying everyone was talking about how big he was and then said he was 230-240 i was just pointing out how big Everett and Fitzgerald are was not saying that makes them automatic state champs believe me I know my senior year I was 6'3" 260 and got my butt handed to me by chris Kasten who prolly weighed in at 200 if he was lucky

i am extremely excited about this years hwt class at state this year. there are some fantastic wrestlers going at it. i saw many of them wrestle last yr at the state tourney and they were impressive to say the least. Chalfant is everything you guys have said and more. Fitz is a great kid i know him personallyi talked tohim while we were on the podium last year. i think all of the matches will be great i know that i will be cheering for fitz since i know him better but chalfant is a class act as well. good luck to every heavy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.