FULLDRAW

he never uses it as an excuse but last year at the state finals against frankie after he won harper was booed so he resulted in holding up 3 fingers for his rings. love him or hate him everyone has an opinion which means he obviously is that good.

he never uses it as an excuse but last year at the state finals against frankie after he won harper was booed so he resulted in holding up 3 fingers for his rings. love him or hate him everyone has an opinion which means he obviously is that good.

I remember when Alex Tsirtsis held up 5 fingers on 1 hand and 0 on his other for the number of times he beat Wesley English... That was Awesome

Josh is a great kid, phenominal athlete, and a true sportsman. I frown upon anyone that boos him. How can you knock on a kid that has 3 state titles hanging up on his wall and now he is wrestling his entire senior season hurt? I think the entire state should be pulling for him imo. What tremendous heart from such a class act. Good luck at state Josh, I hope to see you on top of the podium for the 4th time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.