Castle vs. MD #2

Jon H

I always find it humorous when people say a wrestler wins because he "plays the edge of the mat". That might just be smart wrestling. I think it is actually very poor wrestling to not defend yourself properly or wrestle sloppy when you are on the edge of the mat. MD continues to wrestle and often gets takedowns becasue their opponents let up.

If you don't want to be on the edge of the mat there is a very simple solution....move back to the center. I'm sure if the MD wrestler refuses or "pulls" you to the edge the referee will call stalling.

Henderson doesn't impress you. I guess I didn't realize you were accoustomed to such a high standard of wrestling :-)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always find it humorous when people say a wrestler wins because he "plays the edge of the mat". That might just be smart wrestling. I think it is actually very poor wrestling to not defend yourself properly or wrestle sloppy when you are on the edge of the mat. MD continues to wrestle and often gets takedowns becasue their opponents let up.

If you don't want to be on the edge of the mat there is a very simple solution....move back to the center. I'm sure if the MD wrestler refuses or "pulls" you to the edge the referee will call stalling.

Henderson doesn't impress you. I guess I didn't realize you were accoustomed to such a high standard of wrestling :-)

Well said a Wahoo for  you!!! :)

100% (AKA) coach Harmon ....JUST KIDDING ;)  I will give you a wahoo just for stirring things up!! 

Both teams have a few options but I hope they just wrestle straight up!  Do I think they will?  No   

I will challenge Hammel83 to a parking lot "Battle Royal"  just like the good ole days

I can't wait. 

If any of you participants are reading this, get back to class.  What the heck are you doing reading a bunch of old men talk poopy about wrestling.  You shouldn't be worrying about what others are saying anyway.

GO KNIGHTS!!!!

????? Poopy?????  Awww Come on!!!    :-[ :-[ :-[ ::) ::) ;D

2 hrs to go.....Go Castle!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.